HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2012, 02:10 PM
United Kingdom, York
Joined Apr 2011
885 Posts
Suggestion
Can I change my username please and forum signatures

Can I please change my username to 'RC Flying' to match my website, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook page etc? I think the forum says RC Flying is taken, but can you check to see if it has any posts or not. If it is active with posts can I have 'RC Flying UK' instead as my username.

I also thought as a suggestion you could add a simple subscription option that allows you to have a forum signature so people like me can put their website link in it? I think if it's a paid subscription you won't get a load of people posting junk in there.

I don't want a full on advertising campaign because I don't actually sell any products, but I wouldn't mind a way of people seeing my website from my posts. I guess there might be others who don't really sell anything who'd like something similar, people who own RC blogs or clubs etc and you might get a whole chunk of cash from it. Just an idea anyway.
RC Flying UK is offline Find More Posts by RC Flying UK
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 02:31 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,402 Posts
I have changed your user name and thanks for the suggestion.
I would urge you to change your avatar. Only site sponsors are allowed to advertise with an avatar. If someone reports it you would earn a point and a warning. We enforce this rule to be fair to our paying advertisers.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 19, 2012, 03:51 PM
United Kingdom, York
Joined Apr 2011
885 Posts
I didn't know that, sorry. It's not exactly a famous website though, and you can't really see the web address on it. If I take the web address off it will be just a plane and my username. Or I could just look into sponsoring I guess. I'll look into it and see what the options are. Thanks.
RC Flying UK is offline Find More Posts by RC Flying UK
Site Sponsor