SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Mar 19, 2012, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Alert
"Warranty" credit finally issued after 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally received a $5 credit for an ESC that I returned 8 months ago
Here is the info from my order page:

Received 1xESC from 1x P47-PNP (US)
1xESC from 1x P47-PNP requested as replacement part.
All news regarding this case will be updated here.
If you have any questions about this case, please contact us via our SUPPORT PAGE via the Support Centre link.
thank you.
jamin 7/10/11

The customer would like to have a store credit instead of a replacement - Ricky 30/11

Chasing with Purchasing dept. for replacement.
jamin 09/1/2012

Chasing for updates.
Michael 15/02

Warranty Department confirmed to issue $5.00 for the defective ESC
Issued BPC: $5.00 - Ricky 19/3

What I want to know is how hobbyking advertises that "platinum" get only the best service:

"Welcome Platinum member!
We take our customers membership very seriously, and as a platinum member you will be given the best service possible with prioritisation in support issues and warranty claims.
Platinum members can also enjoy the very best pricing from our store and receive exclusive discount emails.
As a Platinum member we value you as a customer greatly and will try our best to ensure your expectations are met."

and then it takes 8 MONTHS to get a $5 credit!?!?!?!
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread