Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 18, 2012, 08:40 PM
Joined Aug 2011
7 Posts
Discussion
RC Jet Store at Guangzhou/CN and HK

Hello everyone, iŽll be at Guangzhou for Canton Fair in April and I was wondering if thereŽs any Hobby Store that sells stuff for RC Jets like Turbines and Jet Models. I will also be in HK for one day, so if thereŽs anything there, iŽll will be able to check out some stores there too.

Thanks so Far.

Regards from Brazil,

Gustavo
Xundah is offline Find More Posts by Xundah
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 08:10 AM
Pittsburgh Allegheny, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined May 2004
1,168 Posts
I have a buddy that gets into China all the time, and yes, there are hobby shops... but the prices aren't any better than you can get on the internet these days.
Dr Honda is online now Find More Posts by Dr Honda
Old Mar 20, 2012, 04:57 PM
Joined Aug 2011
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Honda View Post
I have a buddy that gets into China all the time, and yes, there are hobby shops... but the prices aren't any better than you can get on the internet these days.
Ok, but where can I find this stores?
Xundah is offline Find More Posts by Xundah
Old Mar 21, 2012, 04:00 AM
The Hague, The Netherlands
Joined Apr 2009
3 Posts
Hi Gustavo,

There are no walk-in RC Jet stores in China, HK is the only city that sells foam jets or EDF fiberglass (partially fiber) airplanes in retail stores or pick-up at the warehouse.
I assume you are looking for the bigger higher quality type of jets. Well, the only way to get one perhaps is to call Feibao, Jet legend, Flyeagle jets and see if they have the particular jet in stock (gel coated, don't think they have painted in stock) and see if you can pick 1 up.
They'll be happy to sell you one.
Jet legend is in Guangzhou (next to the old airport), owner is a nice guy, can speak some english.
Feibao and Flyeaglejet are in Zhuhai
Btw, Skymaster is in Donguang, Guangdong but is far away from the other cities mentioned (it's closer to shenzhen)
Here In beijing there are a few shops that you could order a jet, but basically they will get it from one of these factories or some that I did not mention.
There are many RC jet factories right now in Guangdong, but not famous for there own jets, like FB, JL,FEJ or SkyM., mainly OEM for foreign companies or just not many types of jets manufactured (Jet-teng)
Hope this helped. If more info needed, email: dejo_r@hotmail.com
All the best.

Brg
Raoul
prorafa is offline Find More Posts by prorafa