SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MiG-3 Reno Rocket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 04:52 PM
Haul ass! Turn left sometimes
United States, ID, Idaho Falls
Joined May 2011
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Sold
Reduced price! Nice used Flyzone Cessna 182 skylane select scale RTF setup...

A real nice complete used RTF out of the box Flyzone cessna 182 skylane select series. Very detailed with running lights etc the whole bit. The front landing gear needs re-glued to the body. But there are some new spare parts I bought for backups, like the wing struts and a new battery door and extra antennas for the top of the wing , wheel pants etc. Will ship in original box with everything ready to fly, charger battery, radio, everything!. http://www.flyzoneplanes.com/airplan...524/index.html .

Plane shipped to your door in the U.S. $145.00 I reduced the price a bit, This sale will be the finisher for affording the trip, so hope it sells. This item is one of the items I am selling so I can get my wife and I on a trip for 5 days since my health is fading, but im not going to give up the goat just yet!! , you may have seen my other adds. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1614985

Flyzone™ Cessna® 182 Skylane® Select Scale™ Airplanes (1 min 28 sec)

I also have a brand new really nice Blue aluminum alloy transmitter stand. WHOEVER BUYS THE PLANE WILL GET THE BLUE ALLOY STAND FOR FREE!!..

MiG-3 Reno Rocket is offline Find More Posts by MiG-3 Reno Rocket
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2012, 04:59 PM
advanced n00b
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Feb 2012
985 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
pm sent...
xfatdannx is offline Find More Posts by xfatdannx
Closed Thread