HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Howeroll, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 03:06 PM
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined Jan 2012
430 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
For Sale
+++ Update ++++ Rakin Heli Parts for Blade MCPX and Blade MSRX

I just wanted to give an update to the number of pieces I have left I have about 10-12 of each left. Here is the original post below. Thanks to everyone who has purchased some already.

I have a whole bunch of brand new unopened 100% authentic Rakon Heli Parts for the Blade MSRX and Blade MCPX. I personally have them on both of those heli's and they are awesome. The plastic stock blade grips for the msrx are horrible and break all the time these never do. I have a friend who just closed his LHS and I acquired a bunch of stuff from him. I clearly won't use all these Rakon Heli parts myself so here you go. Below is a list of what I have. All the prices below include shipping CONUS. I will ship out of the CONUS but for an extra shipping fee.

I have about 10-12 of each item. Please PM me what you would like.

Blade MCPX V2 Swashplate & Collar w/Steel Ball (Red) Retails for $26.99asking $25.
Blade MCPX Upper MS Bearing Block Set (Red) Retail $12.49 asking $10.
Blade MCPX CNC Main Rotor Hub (Red) Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Blade MSRX/MSR CNC Main Blade Grips w/Steel Ball (Red) Retail $18.99 asking $18.99. (Sorry their hot)
Blade MSRX CNC Swashplate w/Steel Ball (Red) Retail $24.99 asking $22.
Blade MSRX/MSR CNC Main Rotor Hub (Red) Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Blade MCPX/MSRX/MSR CNC 6MM Tail Motor Mount w/Delrin Protection Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Howeroll is offline Find More Posts by Howeroll
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Howeroll; Mar 18, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 08:19 PM
Tennessee
Joined Mar 2005
111 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Thanks Adam for the quick shipment of my MCPX swashplate. I didnt expect to get this until Tue or Wed since I ordered it after 11PM Friday.

The heli flies with better control, and today I flipped it for the 1st time (several times) without the worry of breaking the swash like in the past.

The pic was taken after several flights and crashes including the last one that put it on the roof of the house and slinging the canopy off. I didn't realize the anti rotation pin had came out of its slot until looking at the picture.

Thanks
Russ
romeodz is offline Find More Posts by romeodz
Last edited by romeodz; Mar 19, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:03 AM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Nov 2005
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 107
Placed an order with Adam this morning.
Valkyrie_1520 is offline Find More Posts by Valkyrie_1520
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:30 PM
Joined Jan 2012
430 Posts
Hey thanks guys I appreciate it. Hey congrats on the first flip. Keep it up!!!!
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:34 PM
Joined Jan 2012
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeodz View Post
Thanks Adam for the quick shipment of my MCPX swashplate. I didnt expect to get this until Tue or Wed since I ordered it after 11PM Friday.

The heli flies with better control, and today I flipped it for the 1st time (several times) without the worry of breaking the swash like in the past.

The pic was taken after several flights and crashes including the last one that put it on the roof of the house and slinging the canopy off. I didn't realize the anti rotation pin had came out of its slot until looking at the picture.

Thanks
Russ

Hey Russ just a heads up you want to switch the rubber grommets that come on the stock swash and put them on this one. It will give some extra stability on the swash.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:12 PM
Tennessee
Joined Mar 2005
111 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howeroll View Post
Hey Russ just a heads up you want to switch the rubber grommets that come on the stock swash and put them on this one. It will give some extra stability on the swash.
Thanks for the heads up. I will move them to th new swash.
romeodz is offline Find More Posts by romeodz
Old Mar 21, 2012, 08:41 AM
Joined Jan 2012
430 Posts
Yeah no problem!!!!!!
Site Sponsor