HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 18, 2012, 09:08 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Discussion
tyco grave digger truck-parts

hi i know this is a lame request but my friend has 2 young boys that were given a tyco grave digger truck -it did not come with transmitter battery or charger-and they love the truck -of course-not having the cash to go buy a new truck was looking to see if someone out there has a dead truck and wants to sell the parts-i got alot of rc parts but dont want to give a 3 and 5 yr old a spectrum transmitter to run this thing-would be the world to the kids since there parents are dirt bags and left them to there grandmom to take care of while they go do drugs ect.-if anybody can help please let me know-also if there is anyone flying rc helis in the central mass area i would love to see/talk to them -got a few heli i want to get better at flying-blade cp pro-hirobo shuttle ect.

thanks alot
scott
roachsregal is offline Find More Posts by roachsregal
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2012, 09:30 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
31 Posts
Always good to see someone try to help kids that fate gave lousy parents too. I think you may have better luck with this search in the proper forum. Try posting in the Cars and Trucks FS section.
Be forewarned, however, some of the RC truck and car guys I know do not take kindly to the word "Tyco". After they put down the torches, they will insist that they do NOT play with toys!

Good luck. I hope you find what they need.
TouchingEvil is offline Find More Posts by TouchingEvil
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:01 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
thanks for the info -i know i dont accept tyco as rc worthy when compared to my t-maxx but thought id ask-ill try askin in that other forum if i find it -new to this forum stuff-thanks
roachsregal is offline Find More Posts by roachsregal