SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Mactadpole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 11:46 PM
San Marcos, TX
Joined Jan 2010
672 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Snap Quad frame with extra arm/leg and center plates - $20 shipped CONUS

I bought this frame a while back thinking I wanted a small little quad to fly. I flew it a few times but I didn't have the right motor/prop combo and didn't feel like spending more money on it. It has very few flights, custom black and red paint, extra arm/leg set, 2 extra center plates, motor mount screws, and screws to add a center plate on top to protect fc board. You just need to get the right height threaded standoffs. Brand new they are $49.95 + shipping and $6 for each extra part.

$20 w/free shipping in CONUS

Mactadpole is offline Find More Posts by Mactadpole
Last edited by Mactadpole; Apr 11, 2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: price lowered
to remove ads between posts