SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 17, 2012, 05:22 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Dynam Sonic 185 help needed

Hi, Im new to this forum so be gentle .

I recently bought a Dynam sonic 185 from Nitrotek and although I have had it for 2 weeks it hasnt left its box. I have tried to bind the bird to the TX and everything seems fine but Im not having any left stick output i.e no throttle control. When I plug in the batt the RX bleeps slowly every 2 or so seconds and the red light flashes very quickly. Im not sure if im doing anything wrong.

Im not a complete noob to RC as I have a CopterX 450 and a Esky Belt CP as well as a Art-tech Cessna 182. Your help would be great and i thank you in advance.
Devine99 is offline Find More Posts by Devine99
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 07:37 PM
Lester Lindquist
United States, IA, Chariton
Joined Jun 2011
177 Posts
Throttle set points

Have you tried setting the throttle set points. Power up the TX and RX with the throttle on full. Then after it beeps a couple times move the throttle to zero and it will beep again then power RX and TX down and then power back up TX first with the throttle at zero and power up the RX. That might fix it. Good luck. I have a Sonic 185 I bought on Black Friday and just waiting for the weather to get good enough to fly. It has been very hot here already but the wind has been blowing like crazy here.
Lester
FlyingHigh324 is offline Find More Posts by FlyingHigh324
Old Jun 04, 2012, 12:29 AM
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devine99 View Post
Hi, Im new to this forum so be gentle .

I recently bought a Dynam sonic 185 from Nitrotek and although I have had it for 2 weeks it hasnt left its box. I have tried to bind the bird to the TX and everything seems fine but Im not having any left stick output i.e no throttle control. When I plug in the batt the RX bleeps slowly every 2 or so seconds and the red light flashes very quickly. Im not sure if im doing anything wrong.

Im not a complete noob to RC as I have a CopterX 450 and a Esky Belt CP as well as a Art-tech Cessna 182. Your help would be great and i thank you in advance.
the left switch on the tx has to be flipped towards you,turn on tx,then quickly plug in battery. now wait for lights on tx to stop flashing,then flip that toggle switch towards back of TX.If that dont work then your switchs on the bottom of the tx are wrong.
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd
Old Jul 20, 2012, 08:50 AM
obserwator
United States, WI, Middleton
Joined Feb 2012
567 Posts
Does anybody knows if there is Sonic 185 model for G3, or Phoenix flight simulator?
zawaprz is offline Find More Posts by zawaprz
Old Sep 10, 2012, 12:31 PM
Joined Sep 2012
16 Posts
On the upper left side of your Tx there is a turning knob and a switch.
If you pull the switch towards you, the motor won't work.
If you flip the switch to the other side, the motor will work.
Hope this helped
RCTutz is offline Find More Posts by RCTutz