HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:09 PM
Joined Jul 2004
23 Posts
Discussion
ESM SBD Dauntless Dimensions

This is a weird request. I have an SBD dauntless that I am building. It was an ARF at one point, but I don't know which mfg. not sure it's even produced anymore. It is a 68" wingspan, so almost as big as the ESM one. I'd like to get the cockpit kit from Ty that is made for the ESM Dauntless, but I am afraid it might be too big. Does anybody know the dimensions of the ESM SBD area that the cockpit would go into? Length and width? Since my SBD is 4" smaller wingspan, my guess is the fuselage is narrower and the Ty kit may not work.

Thanks.
paulhlee is offline Find More Posts by paulhlee
to remove ads between posts