SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 16, 2012, 09:36 AM
F5D user
Israel
Joined Jun 2005
132 Posts
Careful!
Very poor and bad Service from Castle Creation - my case !!

Hello,
i want to talk about my experience with CC.
First of all Please note that i own 5 ESC and 3 BEC from CC (planning to sell all)
but !!!!!! when it comes to service they are horrible !!!!

i bought A phoenix 80A ESC and it burn on the bench for the first time i run it.
i send mail to castle and that gave me the address for repair the ESC.
i send the ESC and from then they don't call my emails and ignoring me completely.

look how many email with the same answer:

"Thank you for your inquiry. Due to
unusually high volume, our response may be delayed 24-48 hrs. Thank you for
your patience."

this is a proof that they received my ESC:

CC Maybe you think that if i lives in another country so you can step on me and ignoring me, wrong !!! I'm going to sue you for "stealing" my ESC I'm going to sue you for the distress , and I'm going to sue you on the dismissive attitude.
you are a very bad service company and i will never buy your product again.

JUST GIVE ME BACK MY ESC FIXED AS YOU SHOULD.
marknopfler is offline Find More Posts by marknopfler
Last edited by marknopfler; Mar 16, 2012 at 09:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:09 AM
Olathe,KS,USA
Joined Oct 2000
2,654 Posts
It would probably be more effective if you would post your details here -- and we could check on status for you. Perhaps we never received your returned ESC??
Patrick del Castillo is offline Find More Posts by Patrick del Castillo
Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:23 AM
Joined Sep 2007
30 Posts
Mark,

The repair department is currently 3-4 weeks behind in processing incoming repairs. We have switched to a new computer system and this has created a significant back log in processing repairs as they arrive; we have also had some people out because of illness and child birth. The repair department is working hard on getting them all entered and getting caught up. They are also receiving a large number of phone calls and e-mails because of the back log. They are back logged about the same time frame on e-mails.

If we received your package on February 27th, it will most likely be processed next week. When they do process your repair, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Until they get to the package though, there is not much more information that can be given. After they process the repair through our computer system, if we have the product in stock, we will ship out a replacement.

We are no longer producing the Phoenix 80 ESC, so it will be upgraded to the Phoenix ICE 100 at no charge. If we are out of stock on the phoenix ICE 100 when the order is processed, it will go on back order. Once we have them back in stock, your order will ship out automatically and you will receive another e-mail confirmation at the time of shipment.

Thomas Porfert
Tech Support
Castle Creations
Thomas Porfert is offline Find More Posts by Thomas Porfert
Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:05 AM
F5D user
Israel
Joined Jun 2005
132 Posts
thanks for the answer.
You know my frustration is from one reason - ignore your customers emails and let them "sit on the air"
why we need to speak here and get to this point when a customer is so Frustrated ?
i have and had so many ESC and BEC from your company. but me and i bet a lot of author costumers want to have a better service from such company. you just losing points like that and it is to bad.
thanks for the reply, i will wait for email and new ESC as you sad.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:10 AM
F5D user
Israel
Joined Jun 2005
132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick del Castillo View Post
It would probably be more effective if you would post your details here -- and we could check on status for you. Perhaps we never received your returned ESC??
you can see in the picture above the shipping number from USPS
according to USPS you got the ESC
this is the order number 2215-0661-7623
Old Mar 17, 2012, 01:25 AM
Joined Feb 2010
101 Posts
I would say that if you had read the threads here and HeliFreak, you would know that most people waited 2-3 months to get their ESCs swapped over, so to think that it may be back within 2 weeks is optimistic to say the least (some might say borderline delusional ).

I sent mine in to an Australian agent, and did not hear anything from them for nearly 6 weeks - I knew they had it from the parcel tracking (but I got no confirmation from them), and I started asking questions after 6 weeks, and got it back after about 8 weeks - still within the general 2-3 months, so it was expected.

Be patient and I am sure you will get back a nice new shiny CC Ice 2 80HV (I assume it was an Ice 80HV that burned, not a Phoenix 80). Is it great - no, it sucks. Should CC ESCs have failed, no. Is CC happy about it - I am certain they are not as it has seriously tarnished their reputation for ever, and I am sure it has cost them a bunch of company profits to stand behind their product. Be pi$$ed off and get over it. Badgering them with emails every few days is unlikely to make the process go any faster.

Colin
Andy01 is offline Find More Posts by Andy01