HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by xwingnut, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:13 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
995 Posts
Trader Rating: 308
Sold
2 NIB Eflite Superliner replacement wings $50 (LPU Seattle)

2 NIB replacement wings for the Eflite Superliner. As you can see one has both fan housings and the other has one. They have been in storage for some time now and may have small dings and such but nothing major.

Asking $50 for both wings. Local pick up only. SE Seattle area. PM or post any questions you might have.

I also have the complete Superliner airframe with Eflite BL400DF motors and CC Phoenix 25 ESCs installed. Never been crashed or needed repair. Just has the normal hangar rash foam planes take on from being in the shop for any period of time. Would let go of the jet and both new wings for $150. LPU only.

Thanks,
Xwing
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
Last edited by xwingnut; Mar 16, 2012 at 05:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2012, 11:54 AM
High Voltage
United States, GA, Kennesaw
Joined Oct 2011
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Id probably take if you could ship it. I know its a pain because of its size.
dhf23 is offline Find More Posts by dhf23
Old Mar 16, 2012, 01:02 PM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhf23 View Post
Id probably take if you could ship it. I know its a pain because of its size.
Not going to ship this. If there no interest then it'll make great packing foam to ship something much larger.

Xwing
Old Mar 18, 2012, 05:14 AM
Dir_D_Redd
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jan 2010
328 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
I PM'ed you ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
dirdredd is offline Find More Posts by dirdredd
Old Mar 18, 2012, 09:00 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirdredd View Post
I PM'ed you ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Yes you did and here is your PM;
"VERY INTERESTED IN THE WINGS IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ON SHIPPING. GREYHOUND WOULD BE THE CHEAPEST. PM ME IF YOU CHANGE YOU MIND ON THE WINGS."

I didn't change my mind. I'm not interested in shipping this. The nearest Greyhound station is over 25 miles away and into the center of Tacoma city traffic. I would have 2-hours alone invested in driving. Not to mention the box the wings are currently in was only designed for one wing and is way too flimsy for transit. I don't have a box for the Superliner. So, I'd have to invest more time and money locating and acquiring shipping materials. I would be in the red by the time I put this in Greyhound's possession.
There are several in front of you that also sent a PM asking I ship the plane and/or wings by the cheapest method possible. I replied to a few then decided I was quite clear in the post.

I'll state it again, LPU Only. I'm not going to ship the wings or the plane.

I'll be selling a couple of turbine jets soon and will, more than likely, be shipping them. If I still have the SuperLiner and extra wings I figure I'll use them for packing material. I believe I can slice them up in a way that they can be reassembled. If they survive the transit then the purchaser of the turbine jet can have the option of putting the Superliner back together and have a free EDF. That's where I'm coming from when I say it'll make great packing foam. It's worth more to me as packing foam than it is shipped by itself.

Another available option is to take it to one of the local club meetings. I could ask $100 for the whole setup and avoid shipping all together and that's what I'll do if the turbines sell locally.

Regards,
Xwing
Old Mar 18, 2012, 08:37 PM
AMA 670207
United States, WA, Sumner
Joined Oct 2000
2,774 Posts
Trader Rating: 266
Sent PM
Rudderman98 is offline Find More Posts by Rudderman98
Closed Thread