HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:39 PM
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
Question
Anyone know where I can get a body for my F150 Raptor?

I bought a raptor about a week ago, i live in an area with decent grass and the raptors stock wheels were only spinning out, so i had to upgrade, well the wheels are WAY to big, it looks good but they rub the body bad, so i cut up my body - horrible idea, looks like crap! So i go to the local hobby store, buy a slash body, bring my truck in and it still doesnt work, so the hobby guy cuts my slash body- looks HORRIBLE as well, not as bad as my chop job but still.. anyways anyone know a solution to my problem besides get rid of the tires? any body that will fit that will let me keep my tires?

again im new to this, is there a way to extend out my wheels? kinda like how the rustlers wheels stick out? (thats pretty easy to do remember im new!!)
aarondn is offline Find More Posts by aarondn
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2012, 01:21 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,840 Posts
The rustler wheels stick out because the body is narrower.

What wheels/tires are you running on it now? You might be better off with a narrower body, or different wheels/tires.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:26 PM
bashing on vancouver island
Joined Sep 2008
609 Posts
maybe try a tire with better grip like proline calibers or trenchers. they should hook up better in grass.
veggieslinger is offline Find More Posts by veggieslinger
Old Mar 17, 2012, 02:37 AM
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
I got a body today that seems like it will work ite actually for some nitro car I'm bot sure the name atm.. but I want to lower the truck how is this done?? I roll so easily
aarondn is offline Find More Posts by aarondn
Old Mar 18, 2012, 08:12 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,840 Posts
What wheels/tires are you running? They probably raised it up too high.

Lowering it won't stop it from rolling either, you'll have to lower it to the point of having barely any suspension travel to do that.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons