HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:46 PM
United States, TN
Joined Mar 2011
1,424 Posts
Discussion
Seeking Larger Foam J3 - Can You Recommend Any?

I'm ready to move on from my Apprentice 15e 57" wingspan foam trainer. I've always liked the J3 and I'm interested in geting a quality larger electric foam J3 ARF. I would like to be able to just add battery and receiver. I have a Spectrum DX6i radio. I like larger planes so anything with a 55"+ wingspan would be great.

I think I would be better off with a foamie until I get more flying experience (easier to repair) I can handle my Apprentice fine though.

Can anyone here recommend a quality built larger foam electric ARF J3, I'm flying off a grass runway that is not real smooth.

Thank you.
itsme2 is offline Find More Posts by itsme2
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:12 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,753 Posts
I like the grasshopper myself you might be lucky to find one over at Hobbyking and i'll post a link but you might have to do a search on there website to try and find what your looking for.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...=436&search=j3
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz