Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by mvaller00, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:52 PM
Joined Apr 2011
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Boys & Girls Club in Need!

Hey guys!

Just a heads up. A Boys & Girls Club in Massachusetts has started a RC program and is need of help. We have created this program and are testing it out with HUGE SUCCESS.... although, the majority of aircraft are being used by our local AMA chapter who has graciously partnered with us in this project.

If you have any aircraft or other gear of use, I've be very open to talking about arranging donations to help kids in need!

The program, will be used as a template to be used in other clubs around the country. We have the potential to bring a huge amount youth (some of which disadvantaged) to our great hobby.

www.BGCAviation.org
(our site is run and created by myself with the help of youth)
mvaller00 is offline Find More Posts by mvaller00
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:50 AM
United States, OH, Eaton
Joined May 2006
1,134 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvaller00 View Post
Hey guys!

Just a heads up. A Boys & Girls Club in Massachusetts has started a RC program and is need of help. We have created this program and are testing it out with HUGE SUCCESS.... although, the majority of aircraft are being used by our local AMA chapter who has graciously partnered with us in this project.

If you have any aircraft or other gear of use, I've be very open to talking about arranging donations to help kids in need!

The program, will be used as a template to be used in other clubs around the country. We have the potential to bring a huge amount youth (some of which disadvantaged) to our great hobby.

www.BGCAviation.org
(our site is run and created by myself with the help of youth)
Please see the "Sticky". No wanted adds in the free section. Your best bet for getting donations would be to post it in the appropriate section. Hope all goes well with your program.

Chris
chris1379 is offline Find More Posts by chris1379