SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stafphoto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 05:17 PM
United States, MI, Chelsea
Joined Aug 2005
679 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
For Sale
Blade MCPX BNF V1 with upgrades

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is one Blade BNF MCPX V1 with a few microheli upgrades which consist of the carbon fiber landing gear, the aluminum tail boom and one new in package aluminum mainshaft. It also has a set of KBDD Main blades and tail blades. The heli only has a few quick flights on it like maybe 5 for 3-4 minutes each. It's in great shape I just cannot fly this thing so I want to sell before I kill it. It will also include 2 of the stock batteries and an unused new charger. And anything else I find to go with it I'll toss in. Has original box manuals and CD. I bought this new. Ok here's the pics.

I would like to get $160 shipped for the setup. It's all packaged up and ready to ship I can have it shipped Thursday if I have your info soon enough. Thanks Jason
stafphoto is offline Find More Posts by stafphoto
Last edited by stafphoto; Mar 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread