Closed Thread
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:12 AM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
Discussion
planes for sale need money make offers

Okay if you have not read between the lines by now I lost my job very sudden it was a huge slap in the face, I have applied for who knows how many places but so far nothing, took me 5 yrs to find my last FT jobs. Hope it doesn't take that long again but looks like i am going to be loosing everything I have so trying to raise as much money as I can as fast as I can.

if interested please PM me make me offers if you do not like the listed prices. but remember I need as much $ as i can get.
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Last edited by epoweredrc; Oct 08, 2012 at 10:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:48 AM
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined May 2010
388 Posts
Sorry to hear about your job loss

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
buster232 is offline Find More Posts by buster232
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
Yeah Hobbytown sucks they don't want to keep anyone who knows what there doing, but they keep all the guys who don't know anything and are not helpful to anyone cause they can pay them nothing. I do not recommend anyone to work at HTUSA at least not the Kennesaw one after talking to some people at CCRC over weekend it seems HTUSA has a bad rep for only keeping people on short time then firing them for stupid reasons.
bad thing is i got no verbal or writing warning or anything just your fired.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:13 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
Just a bump anyone interested, more interested into selling the Diaminte its a really great flying plane. just doesn't get flown and need some money trying to get a new place to live. Thanks
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:51 AM
RCGroups Editor
United States, OH, Parma
Joined Jul 2009
5,179 Posts
I feel like I know more about your personal finances than anyone on RCG.
I hope everything works out for the best.
Matt Gunn is online now Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bill Hempel Xtreme Decathlon
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:56 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
I guess you mean you know more bout me then you do anyone else
on rcg. I guess most people would just post that they wanted to sell something but I guess I feel someone might buy something faster if they knew the situation. fact is I have always sold something RC to buy something else RC I wanted. Anytime I worked I try to only pay bills with work money now since losing my job were trying to move somewhere cheaper RC is the only thing I own these days that are worth anything to anyone else. Even tho most people not willing to give much for RC items anymore cause of the hong kong planes and such.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:40 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,739 Posts
I feel bad; keep your head up and it will work out.

I wish I needed/had room for more models, but I am trying to thin the hangar as well. Do keep in mind though that with all the options on the market, and the poor economy, that every seller takes a larger than expected loss on used RC stuff. Unless it is a highly sought after item, a seller will rarely (if ever) get their entire investment out of a sale.

At the right price, everything will sell. If you are willing to take the time to package and ship, you really should consider posting it in the main classifieds to get your stuff in front of potential out-of-state buyers. I had much out-of-state interest on the Diamante before I sold it to you. You may also consider posting in the SEFF For Sale/Wanted threads. There will be 1000 RC-minded persons coming through Ga on their way to SEFF, surely it would increase your chance of a sale to let them know what you have.

It is worth a try...
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Boom Smoke!
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:07 PM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,837 Posts
Bradley is right. Unfortunately right now the market for used RC is very, very weak. I've come to realize that on anything I may want to get rid of I basically have to sell it for about 1/2 price or even less in some cases. It blows but I guess there are two sides to every coin so the buyers are at least happy.
rpstar is offline Find More Posts by rpstar
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:46 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
understand guys, and shipping these planes would be to much trouble I mean the boxes would have to be huge with tails glued on and wings glued together but the SEFF thread might be good place to post just so more could see them.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:55 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,739 Posts
Go ahead and post up in the link below, include in the ad that you are in Atlanta. In the event the buyer cannot come through to pick it up, there will likely be someone in Atl willing to deliver it to SEFF for you.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1578969
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Boom Smoke!
Old Mar 21, 2012, 12:26 AM
352nd FG Association
United States, GA, Decatur
Joined Mar 2004
4,249 Posts
I'll help you with delivery to SEFF if needed. Just make absolute sure you tell me who's getting what and how much they're supposed to pay. I'm heading down Thursday the 26th and coming back Saturday night the 28th.
Moonbeam is offline Find More Posts by Moonbeam
Old Mar 21, 2012, 07:42 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
I'll help you with delivery to SEFF if needed. Just make absolute sure you tell me who's getting what and how much they're supposed to pay. I'm heading down Thursday the 26th and coming back Saturday night the 28th.
Thanks for that. I posted one i really want to sell over on the SEFF thread. I really don't want to get rid the other two unless I just have to.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:55 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,824 Posts
closed
Closed Thread