HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:59 PM
Norway, Akershus, Bærum
Joined Oct 2003
35 Posts
Help!
Graupner MX-16 problem

I have upgraded the software for my MX-16 tx. I also have updated the receivers and sesors.
Now I do not read data from the vario. I suspect the tx upgrade to have gone wrong. In the vario-imgae, it says "Bat" where it should say "Alt". I am not sure if this indicates the problem ofcourse.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Trust somebody out there can help.

A picture of the display is attached. Looks incorrectly to me.

Espen
esbakke is offline Find More Posts by esbakke
Last edited by esbakke; Mar 14, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Adding photo.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
53859 Niederkassel, Germany
Joined Sep 2000
18,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbakke View Post
I have upgraded the software for my MX-16 tx. I also have updated the receivers and sesors.
Now I do not read data from the vario. I suspect the tx upgrade to have gone wrong. In the vario-imgae, it says "Bat" where it should say "Alt". I am not sure if this indicates the problem ofcourse.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Trust somebody out there can help.

A picture of the display is attached. Looks incorrectly to me.

Espen
Most likely you have missed an update and now you don't have compatible versions on your system. Update all your components with the latest software and try again.

Jürgen
Jurgen Heilig is online now Find More Posts by Jurgen Heilig
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: InterModellBau 2014
Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:07 AM
Norway, Akershus, Bærum
Joined Oct 2003
35 Posts
Still "Bat" for "Alt"

I have updated the software for all components, but the tx-display still says "Bat" where it is supposed to say "Alt".

Help!
esbakke is offline Find More Posts by esbakke
Old Oct 27, 2012, 01:30 PM
Never trust laughing dolphins
Joined Feb 2011
2,085 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbakke View Post
I have updated the software for all components, but the tx-display still says "Bat" where it is supposed to say "Alt".

Help!
In that case you probably should do the update of the transmitter again. Not entirely sure how to solve the Vario issue, but usually you will have to update everything to the same version.
PHMX is offline Find More Posts by PHMX