HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2012, 05:18 AM
Still flying a desk..
United Kingdom, High Wycombe
Joined Sep 2001
2,172 Posts
Stock??

Has anyone got any idea when the BEV RC PV700 is going to be back in stock. I ordered one on 11th may and can't seem to get and answer from them
ChilternFlyer is offline Find More Posts by ChilternFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2012, 05:47 AM
Joined Sep 2011
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilternFlyer View Post
Has anyone got any idea when the BEV RC PV700 is going to be back in stock. I ordered one on 11th may and can't seem to get and answer from them
This week. BEVRC reply
emadine is offline Find More Posts by emadine
Old May 21, 2012, 04:08 PM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
In stock now.
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
Old May 22, 2012, 09:01 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Apr 2011
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVRC View Post
In stock now.
Potential buyers - beware! I have bought mine over a a month ago, it arrived DOA... contacted bevrc.com and shipped it back next day according with their request via usps 1st class mail... it has been over a month now, and no DVR or money in sight... they have also been ignoring my emails for over 2 weeks now - fanstastic customer service!

think twice before dealing with bevrc. you've been warned.
igorek82 is offline Find More Posts by igorek82
Old May 22, 2012, 09:04 AM
Australia, TAS, Devonport
Joined May 2011
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorek82 View Post
Potential buyers - beware! I have bought mine over a a month ago, it arrived DOA... contacted bevrc.com and shipped it back according with their request via usps.com 1st class mail... it has been over a month now, and no DVR or money in sight... they have also been ignoring me for over 2 weeks now - fanstastic customer service!

Ah that's a bit of a worry! I ordered one a few days ago and it's currently on its way to me. Hope it's not DOA, and also that they will issue a firmware fix at some stage to correct the aspect ratio problems that people have been reporting here..
Heliosphere is offline Find More Posts by Heliosphere
Old May 22, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'd FPV it.
United States, GA, Winder
Joined Nov 2009
2,932 Posts
Mine showed a month or so ago. Did charge it and test when I got it. It works as described and seems to be good quality. Will post vid when work allows time to fly...
Ho-Jazz is online now Find More Posts by Ho-Jazz
Old May 26, 2012, 05:24 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Jan 2011
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Jazz View Post
Mine showed a month or so ago. Did charge it and test when I got it. It works as described and seems to be good quality. Will post vid when work allows time to fly...
Don't suppose you (or anyone else on this thread) have any flight footage recorder with this recorder you can share yet? Do you think it compares well with the FPV Japan DVR well?
TheSelf is offline Find More Posts by TheSelf
Old May 26, 2012, 07:58 PM
I'd FPV it.
United States, GA, Winder
Joined Nov 2009
2,932 Posts
Did another test today...working good so far. Next fpv flights for me is at the fpv meet listed at the top of the home page of RCG. At least two more weeks till I flex it out and see what it does in the field...SD cards are plenty...hoping for some good stuff.
Ho-Jazz is online now Find More Posts by Ho-Jazz
Old May 27, 2012, 10:09 AM
Joined May 2011
147 Posts
Mine showed up this week and is working.

Is it just me or is the supplied AV cable the wrong gender? It has male RCA plugs when I need female plugs to be able to connect my video receiver.
Old May 28, 2012, 05:32 PM
Joined May 2009
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSelf View Post
Don't suppose you (or anyone else on this thread) have any flight footage recorder with this recorder you can share yet? Do you think it compares well with the FPV Japan DVR well?
Sure ! Here are mine

2012-05-01 - FPV at Wissous (7 min 58 sec)

Wissous FPV - Uncut 1 (9 min 56 sec)
filitov is offline Find More Posts by filitov
Old May 28, 2012, 06:55 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Jan 2011
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by filitov View Post
thank you for sharing- are the vertical /diagonal lines some kind of interference independent of the DVR or related to the DVR?
TheSelf is offline Find More Posts by TheSelf
Old May 29, 2012, 04:27 AM
Joined May 2011
147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliosphere View Post
Mine showed up this week and is working.

Is it just me or is the supplied AV cable the wrong gender? It has male RCA plugs when I need female plugs to be able to connect my video receiver.
Turned out I did need an adapter to be able to plug things in to the DVR. Ended up with a female to female RCA adapter like this one: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Female-...item20bab47a98

Should have come with the device!
Old May 30, 2012, 05:42 AM
Joined May 2009
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSelf View Post
thank you for sharing- are the vertical /diagonal lines some kind of interference independent of the DVR or related to the DVR?
After some more tests, the vertical lines were not due to the DVR but a bad placement of my TX

FPV Crash at Wissous (3 min 50 sec)

Perhaps not the best video to show
filitov is offline Find More Posts by filitov
Old May 30, 2012, 12:24 PM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorek82 View Post
Potential buyers - beware! I have bought mine over a a month ago, it arrived DOA... contacted bevrc.com and shipped it back next day according with their request via usps 1st class mail... it has been over a month now, and no DVR or money in sight... they have also been ignoring my emails for over 2 weeks now - fanstastic customer service!

No need to cry anywhere, just lauch an investigation request to the post office to track your return package, we can't be responsible for a never deliverd return package. I hope you can have an objective reviews, and telling the truth, don't mislead others. I can show you how many times we replied you in emails.
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
Old May 30, 2012, 12:39 PM
Still flying a desk..
United Kingdom, High Wycombe
Joined Sep 2001
2,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVRC View Post
No need to cry anywhere, just lauch an investigation request to the post office to track your return package, we can't be responsible for a never deliverd return package. I hope you can have an objective reviews, and telling the truth, don't mislead others. I can show you how many times we replied you in emails.
Mine arrived OK today. Everything I've had from BEVRC has been tracked so I don't see that there should be a problem. Sometimes they arrive in 5 days and others (like this one) take two weeks.
The biggest hold up was that it sat in customs for a week.
ChilternFlyer is offline Find More Posts by ChilternFlyer