Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Murk00, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 02:04 PM
United States, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Brand New Align TREX 450 Sport V2 With Spectrum DX8 and Charger Station

About This IS SOLD!!!
This complete package is all Brand New, Only 1 week old. The align TREX 450 sport version 2 Super COMBO with All aluminum head and tail pieces, it just looks awesome. plus You get the best heli/ airplane controller the spectrum dx8 with Telemetry plus te battery charging station. This is a ready to fly package with servos and everything already setup professionally. This is a ready to fly setup.

Flown only by hobby shop expert to setup controller, the helicopter was put together professionally from the hobby shop. This is the New 450 Sport version 2 with all aluminum upgraded head parts and tail that come with the 450 sport v2.

I also bought a brand new spectrum DX8 and I mean brand new still have receipts to prove if you need to see.

Also you get the EOS0606i Charing station to charge the batteries, and this is the better one that you can plug into a wall outlet becuase the cheaper one you can only use on a car battery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why I am selling
I am selling all this because the day I picked up my helicopter someone in the shop had a 1/5 scale gas truck, and now I want one of those more.

This is a full 3D helicopter and it a very high build quality plus it has the telemetry unit installed that came with the DX8 so it came tell you voltage and how much battery is left on helicopter while its in flight and many other things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will list the costs of how much this cost me so you can see how much you can save

Align 450se sport v2 kit was $430.00 so $460 after tax
Spectrum DX8 full kit with telemetry and SD card $430.00 with tax $460.00
EOS0606i Charing station I think I paid like 130 for this plus tax
Battery For the Helicopter was like $30.00 plus tax
Plus the cost of the professional build of the helicopter your getting.
So total cost was about $1100 without including getting it built.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Price. I will sell for 800.00 if you pay shipping that is a awesome deal!
I'm not trying to get what I paid for this, I understand you guys want a deal and I just want to make this a quick deal to get my 1/5 scale truck.

Make me a Responsible offer and I will take it. "Paypal would me the method"
I know I will lose money just keep in mind this is all brand new stuff, and only a week old.

You can look up my reviews on eBay my username is murk00 I have 100% feedback.

This is not a scam and don't message me unless your serious.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus
Like I said I have not flown this, but the hobby store did for a few minutes to program all of the servos and etc and everything so that a beginner can pick this controller up and it will fly very docile. The controller is completely programmed to take full advantage of the powerful Spektrum DX8 capabilities to make this a super easy to fly(ask anyone, this controller makes it easy) Also the telemetry is all setup and programmed
-----------------------------------------------
Quick response
I am by a computer at work all day so I can message you back quick if you have any questions or you can call me at 260-433-0170 if you have any questions.

I am a honest person and this would be a quick and easy deal for anyone wanting to get into helicopters as a beginner or expert with this setup.

Murk00 is offline Find More Posts by Murk00
Last edited by Murk00; Mar 14, 2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Item is SOLD!
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
Splatt
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Jan 2012
9 Posts
Are you willing to sell just the heli and battery?
Splatt1016 is offline Find More Posts by Splatt1016
Old Mar 12, 2012, 02:38 PM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
yes but you would have to pay shipping since your not purchasing pull package. make me a offer that is reasonable
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:15 PM
foam gone wild!
United States, IN, Roanoke
Joined Apr 2011
161 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
ill vouch for the seller and the heli considering it was built by me.
jbrracer is offline Find More Posts by jbrracer
Old Mar 14, 2012, 08:42 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
wassup Jeff gotta get a few extra bucks so I can get that 1/5 scale 4x4 truck that I ordered heh