Joined Jul 2010
NIB - World Models P-51 Voodoo EP with Battery Hatch & Retracts ARF Kit
New in Box - World Models Voodoo Mustang EP with Battery Hatch & Retracts ARF Kit - $84.95
• Scaled park flyer fabricated with top quality balsa / plywood and covered with genuine heat shrink covering
• Strong wood structure and tough covering give the airframe the best load to weight ratio and capability for further power upgrades
• Full house controls ( ailerons, elevator, rudder and throttle ) extend maneuvering limits and deliver scale flying
• Fully symmetrical airfoil that enhance aerobatics performance
• Strong and light pre-painted fiber glass cowling
• Includes Ultralite pilot which greatly enhances scaled look without weight penalty
Wingspan: 39.5 in (1000 mm)
Flying Weight: 26 oz (740 g)
Fuselage Length: 34.5 in (880 mm)
Wing Area: 282 sq in (18.2 sq dm)
Brand new in the box - complete ARF
$84.95 + $19.95 shipping (double boxed & fully insured) anywhere in the CONUS, and will quote International Shipping via USPS Priority International Mail for those serious buyers abroad.
Please Note: Requires 4-channel radio w/ 4 micro servos, electric motor, ESC, & 3 or 4 cell 11.1V 1800-2200mAh LiPo battery .
Always judge what you will get by looking at my pictures! What you see in the pics is exactly what you will receive.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||2 NIB - World Models P-51 Voodoo EP with Battery Hatch & Retracts ARF Kit - $84.95!||gabrielisrael||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Mar 09, 2012 04:14 PM|
|Sold||NIB - World Models P-51 Voodoo EP with Retracts ARF Kit - $89.95||gabrielisrael||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Mar 05, 2012 02:36 PM|
|Sold||Nib world models p-51 voodoo ep with retracts||gabrielisrael||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Mar 02, 2012 01:52 PM|
|Sold||Nib world models p-51 voodoo ep with retracts||gabrielisrael||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||5||Mar 02, 2012 12:17 PM|
|Sold||World models P-51 Voodoo ARF NIB||spud nut||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||7||Jan 09, 2008 01:09 PM|