HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:21 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Discussion
Boy , this speaks volumes

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:28 PM
Watts is life...
rcjetpilot's Avatar
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,867 Posts
What exactly are the "volumes"... I left my decoder ring at the range.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:42 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
What exactly are the "volumes"... I left my decoder ring at the range.
It was very clear. Maby you should have perused the link.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:54 PM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
looks like volumes of slanted balogna
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:57 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Wow, and thats from one of the rights favorite polling sites. When it's in their favor........
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:59 PM
Smoke & Fire
Naja Kaouthia's Avatar
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
Wow, and thats from one of the rights favorite polling sites. When it's in their favor........
According to whom? you? a leftie?
Naja Kaouthia is offline Find More Posts by Naja Kaouthia
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2012, 11:16 PM
Watts is life...
rcjetpilot's Avatar
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
It was very clear. Maby you should have perused the link.
The link was clear, the "this speaks volumes" needs a decoder ring... that has not changed since you posted the link.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 12:34 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
380 Posts
Arrrggg! How can this be! He is like the worst EVER, thats why he is called o-bummer. LOL
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:08 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
Arrrggg! How can this be! He is like the worst EVER, thats why he is called o-bummer. LOL
50 years ago, Santorum would be considered a shoe-in because, at that time, he would have represented 70+% of Americans values.

Times have changed, and now, a slim majority of Americans have different values, values that you and I may believe to be detrimental to the survival of this country, but values that may put Obama back in office this year.

Reality bites, eh?
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 07:15 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
bad news 50 years ago is what caused some of the mess were in . look at the drug war, all from the religious holly than thow righties. i be leave in GOD but i dont push him on you santorim is a loser.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:15 AM
Starring as Devils Advocate
redhotpearl's Avatar
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
50 years ago, Santorum would be considered a shoe-in because, at that time, he would have represented 70+% of Americans values.

Times have changed, and now, a slim majority of Americans have different values, values that you and I may believe to be detrimental to the survival of this country, but values that may put Obama back in office this year.

Reality bites, eh?
Yes, 50 years ago. Those were wonderful times...FOR WHITE MEN. Wasn't so great for minorities or women now was it? Is that what you mean by a different set of "values"?
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:22 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotpearl View Post
Yes, 50 years ago. Those were wonderful times...FOR WHITE MEN. Wasn't so great for minorities or women now was it? Is that what you mean by a different set of "values"?
the raciest remarks are loud
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:24 AM
Starring as Devils Advocate
redhotpearl's Avatar
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
the raciest remarks are loud
My point isn't accurate? I'm white... The white man ruled the world 50 years ago and traditionally, is that not the truth?
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:28 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
well yes you are correct my bad................
i still want the intent of the constitution you know no slavery via taxation. no death without a trial. no indefenet detention. so ill take that 50 years ago and love it
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:37 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba Canada
Joined Sep 2003
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
well yes you are correct my bad................
i still want the intent of the constitution you know no slavery via taxation. no death without a trial. no indefenet detention. so ill take that 50 years ago and love it
Of course 50 years ago corporations paid a higher share of the tax burden than individuals and there was less wage disparity between white and blue collar workers.
Sport Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sport Flyer
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Morris Hobbies Jerry's Big Boy/Little Boy DustBen Sport Planes 1 Sep 24, 2014 11:18 AM
Why do I LOVE foamies? This video speaks for itself! dacaur Foamies (Kits) 8 Jul 11, 2005 05:00 AM
This may have allready been posted, It speaks for itself randall1959 Aerial Photography 2 Apr 01, 2005 08:59 PM
It's here - oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY!!!! rutat Radios 6 Nov 03, 2004 10:46 PM
Yippee! Boy, can this Slow-V Loop or What !!!!!!! Cal Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 33 Sep 23, 2004 10:03 PM