Closed Thread
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:35 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,651 Posts
Complaint
Appeal Trolling 1

If you look at this thread closely I was minding my own business. Slickg66 brought up an old thread that had a lot of issues where there was a lot of trolling. I was on topic. He brought up that bad thread and my getting banned. I am not banned anymore, I am not free game. He is doing the trolling. I am trying to keep the thread on topic here. The points should be going to him Even one member said his response was tongue and cheek. It is very passive aggressive. I am under attack by slickg66. Again, I ask you please to look closely at the thread where I posted my first response

I've made many complaints prior to this post with no response or action taken.

This is what is happening:

Pulled from The "Personal Attack" rules Sticky:

Limitations

Some users become very good at just barely operating within the rules, while still managing to annoy users.

This is called "trolling" which is another rule entirely.

This is very descriptive of what happened here to me. It really needs to be looked into.

This is subtle trolling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66 View Post
Good for him! I was just curious, as I haven't seen him post in there since he got back from his vacation.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=896

Why does this have to be brought up here in an EF MXS thread? I am no longer fair game as I am not on a ban. Also see quote from personal attack sticky above.
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Last edited by Wingbreaker; Mar 12, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2012, 09:22 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,338 Posts
I understand what you are saying. It is very difficult for a moderator to tell if someone is posting "tongue in cheek" comments. Your choice to appeal these posts is a valid action.
You can only appeal one post at a time. Please pick the one you would like to appeal and provide a direct link. If you would like to appeal all of the links above please create a new appeal post for each link. I'm not trying to make you jump through hoops, this is just how the system works.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 12, 2012, 06:52 PM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,651 Posts
Ok I am leaving this as one appeal I made two others.
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:16 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,338 Posts
Appeal for a post that was not warned.
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=896
Warning the user feels should have applied - Personal Attack.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 21, 2012, 06:17 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,405 Posts
The user edited his post so there is nothing for me to do (again).

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Closed Thread