SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by trasher_can, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 03:28 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
Multiplex LS-7 Semi Scale Glider 130" / 3.3m 6 servo sailplane

This is in perfect condition, never crashed, just live in a place where I have no slopes and I dont find thermal flying interesting.
All servos working fine, checked with 72MHZ JR just this week, no rips or tears this is a beautiful bird.
Some spare parts like stabilizer, full original instructions and original box for transport.

Would like $US499 plus shipping as this is in perfect condition - obviously this is 10 years old but its a rare beauty. Will ship from CONUS or Canada depending on where buyer lives.
Will not 'make money' on shipping and will send proof of payment as to cost for this. Will come in original box with enough packing to survive a 20 foot drop !

GENTS - SORRY FOR THE MISLEADING PICTURES. PLEASE SEE POST BELOW THIS EXPLAINING. I HAD BEEN LAZY AND 'BORROWED' OTHER PICS FROM PREVIOUS SALES AS I COULDNT FIND MY OWN. WILL RETAKE PICS THIS WEEK.

ok - new pictures taken this evening !!! No damage, no deceit ...
trasher_can is offline Find More Posts by trasher_can
Last edited by trasher_can; Mar 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Misleading pictures
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2012, 09:47 AM
USA, TX, Waco
Joined Nov 2010
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
different planes in pics

You have two different fuses and wings in pics, red nose fuse, white nose fusw , broken fuse ,unbroken fuse, what the story?
stephen Damon is offline Find More Posts by stephen Damon
Old Mar 11, 2012, 10:27 AM
Envies his own avatar
Albuquerque, NM
Joined May 2008
594 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
--deleted--
rockyabq is offline Find More Posts by rockyabq
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by rockyabq; Mar 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Benefit of the doubt
Old Mar 11, 2012, 01:02 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Made an honest mistake guys....

It had been a long day and I couldnt find my pictures for the plane so I culled two other sets of pictures from this site from previous sales and didnt notice the color / damage.
I will get round to my storage locker this week and take some new pictures of my own, this is not a con but just me being lazy with the pictures sorry.
to re-iterate, my unit has no damage and has a white un-painted nose.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 02:22 PM
Canada, BC, Abbotsford
Joined Jul 2007
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 100
PM sent
gottaflyrc is offline Find More Posts by gottaflyrc
Old Mar 11, 2012, 05:22 PM
Mongo like wind. Wind Good.
Joined Apr 2004
429 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Hater deleted!
V1VrV2 is online now Find More Posts by V1VrV2
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by V1VrV2; Mar 12, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 05:41 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Guys i made a mistake ok !!!!

Yes I shouldnt have used someone else's photos. Dont castigate me for making a mistake by saying "maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasnt" YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I AMMENDED MY POSTING AS SOON AS I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ISSUE...
Old Mar 12, 2012, 01:30 AM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,879 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by trasher_can View Post
Yes I shouldnt have used someone else's photos. Dont castigate me for making a mistake by saying "maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasnt" YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I AMMENDED MY POSTING AS SOON AS I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ISSUE...
Of course the very fact that you considered using photos from a previous sale is Highly questionable and reveals a dubious nature.
Now if the pictures we're from the person you acquired the plane from that would be less of an issue except that you really need to show what your selling,not what you bought.
Saying your sorry after your caught is very popular.
Your also correct,we don't know you.Or do we?
Love the LS-7.There was a time when this would not have lasted past my first view of the ad. Recovery sux don't it?
Skies
Jay
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:47 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Not deleting thread or am trying to mislead people' comments as that would confirm suspicions. Have made a rookie mistake, have deleted old pictures, will repost new ones asap. Enough beating with sticks have you guys got nothing better to do ?
Old Mar 12, 2012, 10:50 AM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,923 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
trasher---you can delete all the posts from your thread! Don't worry about haters--their everywhere on these blogs--- just post your pics when you can.
T
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old Mar 12, 2012, 11:54 PM
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Jul 2004
1,571 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
+1 to Tim's post.
Jim
Tehachapi Jim is offline Find More Posts by Tehachapi Jim
Old Mar 15, 2012, 08:06 PM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,879 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Nice picts Trasher.
Can't imagine sending this one down the road.
No slopes in BC? How about Stanley Park along the water or N.Vancouver on the way up to that ski area (oh what's the name of that place...)?
Skies
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:19 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
Slopes in Vancouver ???? Are you serious !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBornOne View Post
Nice picts Trasher.
Can't imagine sending this one down the road.
No slopes in BC? How about Stanley Park along the water or N.Vancouver on the way up to that ski area (oh what's the name of that place...)?
Skies
Jay.
There are no slopes in Stanley park that I could fly off, and nowhere I could land a 3M glass bird safely without htting any one of the thousands of tourists - I can just see the headlines !!

I presume you mean the Grouse Mountain ski area, they wont let you fly there plus too many trees and very little wind up the hill. Believe me I have searched many times for slopes to fly in Vancouver area and there are none that I would have wasted this bird on.
So maybe I am missing something obvious !

Roy
Old Mar 15, 2012, 09:20 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2011
58 Posts
This is SOLD now

Sorry to the people who gave me grief over the pictures, hopefully the buyer will post some good feedback about me I am not a con-artist just made a rookie selling mistake.
Closed Thread