Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Mar 10, 2012, 11:42 PM
Romeo, MI
Joined Jul 2003
149 Posts
Discussion
Does anyone have any experience rewinding an E-flite 450 motor?

Hi,

One of my friends gave me an old E-flite 450 motor that no longer works. I like the way the motor performed when it worked. So I was hoping to rewind the motor with the same size wire, the same amount of winds, and the same configuration. Only problem is...I've never done anything like this before. I've found ALLOT of information on rewinding all kinds of motors, all different ways. But I haven't been able to locate any information specifically on the E-flite 450 motor. Such as disassembly, wire size, number of windings, wiring configuration, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark
3D Romeo is offline Find More Posts by 3D Romeo
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread