HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by fm_head, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:03 PM
Joined Oct 2007
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Wanted
Broken/Damaged Dx6i

The LCD screen on my Dx6i is cracked and gradually covered with black ink (dropped a plier on it by accident ). Does anyone have one that is damaged or broken? Any help would be appreciated.
fm_head is online now Find More Posts by fm_head
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2012, 06:01 PM
Soon to be CrashMasterPhil
Rochester MN
Joined Dec 2007
691 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
I bet if you sent it to Horizon they'd fix it for free. I dropped mine and broke a gimbal and they replaced it sent it back for free. Doesn't hurt to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm_head View Post
The LCD screen on my Dx6i is cracked and gradually covered with black ink (dropped a plier on it by accident ). Does anyone have one that is damaged or broken? Any help would be appreciated.
divemasterphil is online now Find More Posts by divemasterphil
Closed Thread