Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 10, 2012, 05:17 PM
Elbridge, New York
Joined May 2005
147 Posts
Discussion
DX6i Radio Mixing query

I have a DX6i radio and I was adding in some throttle and elevator mix. I want up elevator when throttle is applied. I want elevator to increase gradually when throttle is increased. The problem starts is when I flip the mix switch, the servo moves to full throttle. It does not matter what % I put the motor and elevator at. Then as throttle is increased the elevator starts to move to neutral position and when throttle goes above half the elevator moves back to up position. Is there a way to have the elev. servo at neutral when throttle is off or below 10% and then start moving incrementally up as throttle is increased? I just want this option when first taking off so that I pay more attention to the plane turn left or right as it moves down the runway. Can anyone help with my mixing problem? This is the first time I am playing with mixing on my radio.
zagiflyer67 is offline Find More Posts by zagiflyer67
to remove ads between posts