HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 10, 2012, 04:36 PM
Joined Mar 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
I need old model wings. Where can i find them?

I crashed my Airfield trainer first flight. i havent gotten around to ordering new warts till a few weeks ago and the wing style has chamged and i dont know where to find the old model type wings. Where can i find them?
MeyerMan is offline Find More Posts by MeyerMan
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2012, 08:52 PM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2010
1,215 Posts
Why not trying to repair it up before you find out a new wing ? You could fly it again sooner. The wing is a foam one, so it's not hard to glue it back by 5-minute epoxy.
Chen
twn Chen is offline Find More Posts by twn Chen
Old Mar 12, 2012, 10:49 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
South Wales U.K.
Joined Mar 2003
13,192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeyerMan View Post
I crashed my Airfield trainer first flight. i havent gotten around to ordering new warts till a few weeks ago and the wing style has chamged and i dont know where to find the old model type wings. Where can i find them?
I had to look up that model, and once I saw it I thought, 'that's a crash waiting to happen for some total beginners'.

Why some manufacturers use that word, 'trainer', as if it is totally easy for a beginner to learn on........(well actually we all know why, it sells models).

Sorry for the damaged model, but if you can post pictures of the damage, the guys here are only too willing to advise how to repair it. It's always worth having a go, as who knows what might happen to a new wing.
eflightray is offline Find More Posts by eflightray