Closed Thread
Old Mar 09, 2012, 08:05 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,862 Posts
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
flyinwalenda is online now Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Last edited by flyinwalenda; Apr 03, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2012, 08:37 AM
Joined Aug 2009
1,862 Posts
The weather ended up being cloudy with a brief shower but no wind! We had a good amount of pilots and I suspect we would have had more if the forecast was for better weather. I want to thank everyone who came out and we hope you enjoyed yourself and will come back again. We are planning to hold another float fly in the summer in addition to our annual fall float fly in the fall.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:10 PM
United States, PA, Quakertown
Joined Jan 2012
1,524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinwalenda View Post
The weather ended up being cloudy with a brief shower but no wind! We had a good amount of pilots and I suspect we would have had more if the forecast was for better weather. I want to thank everyone who came out and we hope you enjoyed yourself and will come back again. We are planning to hold another float fly in the summer in addition to our annual fall float fly in the fall.
Was ready to make the trip (south of Allentown) cancelled due to forcast.Glad it worked out.
May I suggest better notification on the forum ("alert" or" news" or "cool") close to the time of your event. Also,I lurk on "dock talk" and "scale boats" and think a few beside me would be interested.
Just a friendly suggestion.
OLDBILGEWATER
oldbilgewater is online now Find More Posts by oldbilgewater
Old Apr 05, 2012, 06:28 PM
Joined Aug 2009
1,862 Posts
Will do ! Thanks
Brian
Closed Thread