HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Kenpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 07:53 PM
Joined May 2006
805 Posts
Discussion
Quad crazy

I've been really enjoying my Hobby-Lobby ERC Quadcopter. Being new to the whole quad scene, never having flown an R/C HELI, this has been an adventure.

The HL Quad is a great product. Comes with motors, ESC's, Arduino/Bobs Shield / Multi Wii controller already made and programmed, BlueSkyRC Quad frame and arms. It flies very well, and considering I'm a beginner and its still in one piece - that's saying a lot about the quality of this flying machine.

I've modified it with colored props and other visibility schemes, and some landing gear. Here are a couple screen grabs from video.

I'm HOOKED on Multirotors...
Kenpilot is online now Find More Posts by Kenpilot
to remove ads between posts