HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 06:56 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 185
Sold
WWI Warbird machined aluminum 4" wheels

Here is a pair of 4"wheels with machined aluminum hubs that have nylon bearings to prevent wear from the steel axles.

If you need a good looking set of wheels to finish off your Warbird, here they are.
I will sell these for $10 plus $6 shipping by Piroirty mail inside the US.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2012, 07:41 PM
UP ELEVATOR!!!! OOPS
Houston Tx.
Joined Jan 2006
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
I'll take'm.
I'll pay immediatly after you confirm they are sold to me.
Smitty
dhsmith1 is offline Find More Posts by dhsmith1
Closed Thread