SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 04:36 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sold
LPU-Chris Craft Runabour built from Dumas Kit $190.00

This Boat is completely built with display stand or can be used with an electric motor and 2 channel radio. LPU-Local pickup only. No shipping!!!
I think the 1949 Chris-Craft 19 ft. Racing Runabout is the sleekest looking Chris-Craft to date in the Dumas line. Our 1/8th scale version of this popular racer is 28 inches long with a 9 inch beam. The wood framed hull is covered with expanded pvc and then planked with mahogany veneer. Like Dumas Chris-Crafts, this kit features the finest materials including chrome plated deck fittings complete drive line hardware flag and burgee.This model will make you a beautiful static display model for the office or den. Or make her RC with a two channel radio NiCad battery, Lipo and speed control. You will want to make the powerful Racing Runabout the next addition to you fleet.
Kit #1249
Length: 28"
Beam: 9"
Scale: 1/8th
Running Hardware: Included in kit
Kit $225
I will sell this Boat for $190.00 with local pick up in Sarasota, Fl.
Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 13, 2012, 12:02 AM
Central Florida
United States, FL, Lakeland
Joined Aug 2008
272 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I just sent you a private mail on the forum. I would like to buy your boat.

Thanks,

Craig
r/cjunkie is offline Find More Posts by r/cjunkie
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:07 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sent you the address by private mail for the Money Order.
Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Closed Thread