HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Fl410, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 01:05 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Mini PopWing for charity NEW BNF or arf.

Funds are going to My neighbors son who just go Leukemia (cancer).

I have a 4 mini popwings that I am selling. 2 of each color. I can sell them as just the wing and hardware (tape, control horns, push rods, and shrink tube) or ready to go with esc motor servos (2) and Spektrum AR6100e receiver. May have battery also, but have to check on shipping rules for shipping a lipo. All equipment plane and lipo battery is BRAND NEW, never used.

These wings are a blast. I have had 11 wings and this one is my keeper. It can fly slow enough to fly right down my street and had catch it, and also very fast. Very acrobatic for some one that has been flying for a decade like me and also durable enough to bounce off walls and trees with out a scratch. I also use them to teach other to fly. So good for a beginner. (put throws on low).

Here is the list of the equipment that I can install for you.

TechOne mini Popwing
http://www.rcworld.com.au/mini-pop-w...-w-s600mm.html
http://www.commonsenserc.com/product...oducts_id=2757

Motor
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=17599
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=5358

ESC
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ontroller.html

Servos
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...cro_Servo.html

Receiver
Spektrum AR6100e 6 channel park flier (park flyer). Good also in helicopter or any parkflier (parkflyer) plane.

I can install every thing for you except the wiglets, due to shipping, or just package them all up and you install them your self. I have 2 of each color scheme. Right now I only have 2 full set ups, one of each of the different motors listed above.

Mini Popwing BNF w/o batt. $ 95 plus actual shipping. $100 with $2s lipo.

Mini Popwing and hardware $ 50 SHIPPED.

Profit for each wing is about $12 so if you want to help, but don't need or want a plane any donation is welcome. PM me for Pay Pal.
Thanks for looking at this add and for those that are helping and donating to this family.
Fl410 is offline Find More Posts by Fl410
Last edited by Fl410; Mar 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2012, 01:12 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
The orange one does not have a Black tip. The two pictures on the left are the ones I have.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 01:46 PM
Crash - Rebuild - Repeat
Atlanta, GA
Joined Aug 2007
500 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I'll take an orange one, BNF, or whichever one has the HobbyKing 1612 Brushless Outrunner 3200KV motor in it. What batteries are you offering?

Have your neighbor read this book....might help.

http://www.amazon.com/World-Without-...1318620&sr=8-1

-Eric
efether is offline Find More Posts by efether
Old Mar 09, 2012, 02:05 PM
Darrell Upland,CA
Joined Dec 2011
2,445 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
what does your 50 shipped include?
smokeout42o is offline Find More Posts by smokeout42o
Old Mar 09, 2012, 02:16 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by efether View Post
I'll take an orange one, BNF, or whichever one has the HobbyKing 1612 Brushless Outrunner 3200KV motor in it. What batteries are you offering?

Have your neighbor read this book....might help.

http://www.amazon.com/World-Without-...1318620&sr=8-1

-Eric
I didn't know that about B17 vitamin. I may just read more in to that my self. both my brother and his 1yr old daughter had brain tumors. He survived and she didn't.
Thanks for the advice.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 02:20 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
$50 includes what in the box, Plane, push rods, control horns, tape.
Thanks for asking.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 02:39 PM
Joined Feb 2009
817 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl410 View Post
I didn't know that about B17 vitamin. I may just read more in to that my self. both my brother and his 1yr old daughter had brain tumors. He survived and she didn't.
Thanks for the advice.
The story will probably infuriate you. It did me.

Check out Rick Simpson's story as well.

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7) (8 min 42 sec)
Breezemont is offline Find More Posts by Breezemont
Old Mar 09, 2012, 02:59 PM
Crash - Rebuild - Repeat
Atlanta, GA
Joined Aug 2007
500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl410 View Post
Thanks for the advice.
It stopped my father's Colon cancer cold! My wife had some funny looking moles on her skin. She took this stuff...4 weeks later...they were gone. Worth the $15 read.

I never heard of Rick Simpson, or "Hemp Medicine", however, similarly...B17 is naturally found....and therefore, unpatentable. And therefore, non-profitable to big business. It was discovered by Dr. Enest Krebs in 1953. If you want...I have a couple of MP3 files that talk about how it works, and the politics behind it. I'd be more than happy to e-mail them to you.

One thing about the video that truly hit home...Radiation and Chemo (btw, did you know Chemo is the same chemical the Nazi's used to exterminate the Jews?) does more harm than good to fight Cancer.

I AM NOT ADVOCATING, NOR PROMOTING, ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. NOR AM I SUGGESTING, IN ANY WAY/SHAPE/FORM THAT TRADITIONAL MEDICAL TREATMENT NOT BE PURSUED.

I'm merely providing some personal experiences that I have seen with my own eyes, and offering additional information to any/all who are interested.

-Eric
efether is offline Find More Posts by efether
Last edited by efether; Mar 09, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 03:28 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Yes, please email me those.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 04:28 PM
Texas
Joined Mar 2010
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
I got one from him a couple of weeks ago when he got the idea to help out. I was the first to buy from him. Glad to see that he is trying to sell more than just to me and his family.
Thanks FL410 (flight level 410 or 41000 ft). we know each other.
pilot1211 is offline Find More Posts by pilot1211
Old Mar 09, 2012, 04:29 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Thanks Pilot1211.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 06:19 PM
Canada, BC, Chilliwack
Joined Oct 2009
88 Posts
Would you ship to Canada? How much for a pnp setup?
Thanks.
drktkm is offline Find More Posts by drktkm
Old Mar 09, 2012, 07:22 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Shipping cost.

I looked up shipping for the size of box from TX to Oregon (just a far distance from texas) and it looks like it should be around $9.45 plus $.80 for tracking and $2.5 for insurance if you want those added to shipping. I will check at at the post office for sure on Monday, as I am out of town till Saturday night.
Thanks
Last edited by Fl410; Mar 12, 2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Got a more accurate account from the post office.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 08:11 PM
Chad
United States, CA, Cathedral City
Joined Dec 2010
1,945 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
I would like one if they are still available. please pm me with info
TheOne420 is online now Find More Posts by TheOne420
Old Mar 10, 2012, 02:00 AM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,570 Posts
Mustard gas wasn't used to kill jews, zyklon-b was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by efether View Post
It stopped my father's Colon cancer cold! My wife had some funny looking moles on her skin. She took this stuff...4 weeks later...they were gone. Worth the $15 read.

I never heard of Rick Simpson, or "Hemp Medicine", however, similarly...B17 is naturally found....and therefore, unpatentable. And therefore, non-profitable to big business. It was discovered by Dr. Enest Krebs in 1953. If you want...I have a couple of MP3 files that talk about how it works, and the politics behind it. I'd be more than happy to e-mail them to you.

One thing about the video that truly hit home...Radiation and Chemo (btw, did you know Chemo is the same chemical the Nazi's used to exterminate the Jews?) does more harm than good to fight Cancer.

I AM NOT ADVOCATING, NOR PROMOTING, ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. NOR AM I SUGGESTING, IN ANY WAY/SHAPE/FORM THAT TRADITIONAL MEDICAL TREATMENT NOT BE PURSUED.

I'm merely providing some personal experiences that I have seen with my own eyes, and offering additional information to any/all who are interested.

-Eric
PontiusPilate is online now Find More Posts by PontiusPilate