SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:11 AM
Joined Aug 2011
729 Posts
Discussion
Lottery winner still collects food stamps.

Sigh

lottery winner on food stamps (4 min 2 sec)
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:28 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
She lost her benifits:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/08...est=latestnews
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:29 AM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Thanks for posting.

Now I think I have to go throw up.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:30 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
thx P51
just remember its anyone who says we should pay taxes to live in this typ society.
not me i dont want to pay any taxes.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:33 AM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
The oversight (or lack of it) that allowed her to continue to collect is only half as disturbing as her entitlement mindset.

Tap dance all you want, this is a piss off.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Mar 08, 2012, 11:34 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
tap dance? if i had my way all the leaches would be picking trash and digging ditches for there coin and it would not be enough to live on mine you.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Mar 08, 2012, 12:44 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Ah, this is the democrat dream come true. This is what the lack of accountability and reliance on the government pushed by the left has created. They should really be proud.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Mar 08, 2012, 01:05 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
I agree she should no longer get FS assistance. But can anyone prove she was yet another " scumbag" demanding entitlements from the gov. People are.so petty. None of you even know this girl. She may have went out daily looking for work and was not lucky enough to find it. It appears she had a plan to get off welfare. A risky plan , but it worked. She bought tickets and. won the money. We all dream of it. No proof she tried to hide it ,like some woukd have. The realization will come if she blows it all and returns to welfare. Agreed , that will most likely happen.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Mar 08, 2012, 01:15 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
I agree she should no longer get FS assistance. But can anyone prove she was yet another " scumbag" demanding entitlements from the gov. People are.so petty. None of you even know this girl. She may have went out daily looking for work and was not lucky enough to find it. It appears she had a plan to get off welfare. A risky plan , but it worked. She bought tickets and. won the money. We all dream of it. No proof she tried to hide it ,like some woukd have. The realization will come if she blows it all and returns to welfare. Agreed , that will most likely happen.
She has $500,000 cash. By staying on the programs and saying she deserves them makes her a scumbag demanding entitlements. She feels she deserves the $200 each month for food when she obviously does not need it.
Old Mar 08, 2012, 01:23 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
The link never mentioned she said she deserved them. It did say she thought the FS would have gotten canceled. Ignorant , yes. Scumbag, yet to be proven. As I said, she didnt try to hide it, now did she ? The thing about jumping to conclusions, you may fall into an unescapable hole.
Last edited by 62pilot; Mar 08, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old Mar 08, 2012, 01:40 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
The link never mentioned she said she deserved them. It did say she thought the FS would have gotten canceled. Ignorant , yes. Scumbag, yet to be proven. As I said, she didnt try to hide it, now did she ? The thing about jumping to conclusions, you may fall into an unescapable hole.
At 2:01 she is asked "do you feel you have a right to this money (the brdge card)" she answered "yes". At the end of the video she is asked "do you feel you deserve it" she answered "well, I mean, it's hard and I am struggling, I have two houses".

I didn't jump to any conclusions. I simply watched the video and listened to what was said.
Old Mar 08, 2012, 07:40 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,862 Posts
Quote:
I'm having trouble processing this post. Let's just look at the bold part...are you kidding me? Listen to hear man... this is classic liberalism, and you are defending it.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 08, 2012, 07:50 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
I'm having trouble processing this post. Let's just look at the bold part...are you kidding me? Listen to hear man... this is classic liberalism, and you are defending it.
Not defending, just saying, how can any one judge this girl if they're not living next door to her. A 3 min vid on the WWW does not give enough info to make that claim . But everyone wants to jump to conclusions only because she was recieving the card in the first place. Tell me with 100% proof, how she got to this point or that she does not look for work daily. You can't , you don't know.

Like I said, she's ignorant / yes, scumbag / not proven yet.

Be sure to read the Bold Part.
Last edited by 62pilot; Mar 08, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old Mar 08, 2012, 07:56 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,862 Posts
Quote:
Not defending, just saying, how can any one judge this girl if there not living next door to her.
What is quoted is all that matters...the rest is noise. What part of her statements do you require assistance understanding?
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 08, 2012, 08:00 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Evasion is not answering my question.