HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by pyrojets, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2012, 08:57 AM
Joined Apr 2011
263 Posts
Help!
Mikrocopter quadcopter video competition

Hi all, I recently made a two minute video on the mikrocopter 550mm quadcopter and its great handling capabilities and have used it to enter into a video contest. The video contest is part of the main event, titled SAFMC which is quite a big event in Singapore. I will be in category D where I will have to use a semi-autonomous aircraft to fly through obstacles, dropping of a ball and recognising numbers from a elevated platform, all by FPV( have attached a link below if you would like to read more about it). The video with the highest likes will win the best video award. I would be extremely thankful if you could help me out by liking the video if you enjoyed it. Thank you!

Team HawxVision (CAT D) - Temasek Polytechnic (Latest) (1 min 52 sec)

Here is the link to the organiser's website: http://www.dsoamazingcompetitions.com.sg/safmc/home.php
The video competition ends on the 15th of March.
pyrojets is offline Find More Posts by pyrojets
Last edited by pyrojets; Mar 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM.