HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 21, 2012, 08:02 PM
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
mine dosent even move the bars but one keeps flickering on and off , i think channel 6 and it keeps saying gear channel 7 . i give up , i will just wait for the futaba plug to come in d@#$%!#@&***@^%@$# it
jombo is online now Find More Posts by jombo
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2012, 08:40 PM
No Longer Active
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
mine dosent even move the bars but one keeps flickering on and off , i think channel 6 and it keeps saying gear channel 7 . i give up , i will just wait for the futaba plug to come in d@#$%!#@&***@^%@$# it
omg i forgot to mention, that I also need to turn off CCPM in my ESKY TX. I had to change the jumpers in the electronics of the TX. I remember now. lol my bad. I'm getting old. I had to research a bit on google. ESKY TX and Phoenix

http://forum.heliguy.com/esky-6-ch-t...ed-t10305.html

not sure if this applies to your TX, I'd google your tx and phoenix in one sentence, see what you can come up with
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Old Mar 21, 2012, 08:46 PM
AMA# 548800
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
thats ok , i just wanted to try it out . i did get it to take off but had no cyclic controlls lol . the best part is i can slow it down to 20% and get the controlls right and it has a tutorial to show how to do the moves. so i have been doing huricanes and didnt even know it lol . Ah well just need patience and wait for the plug .
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:19 PM
Malaysian Flier
Selangor, Malaysia
Joined Jan 2008
238 Posts
Quote:
zhnme523 , you have some great talent . i am not posting anything anymore till i get as good as you guys
i need to start getting something consistent before i post lol
Yeah. No competition here. All fun. I'm just sharing my stick movement on realflight. I dunno whether it help or not; i'm in mode 1.
zhnme523 is offline Find More Posts by zhnme523
Old Mar 22, 2012, 01:45 PM
AMA# 548800
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
i know , i dont think it matters if its in a different mode . most pilots that arent beginners can take that into account . i just got the hang of that low flip /snake thing . the trick is not hitting the ground . i must of spent a few hours trying to get it right , then i looked at the clock and it was almost midnight lol today i tryed it and bam i got it pretty consistent , i still cant do reverse hurricanes or funnels . flips i can time but the funnels i just cant do it
I'll try and post a video of the flips and some tick tocks thrown in for fun
Old Mar 23, 2012, 01:28 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
I'll try and post a video of the flips and some tick tocks thrown in for fun
that's it jombo, keep at it and you would be flippin in no time! It's all good fun jombo.

Sim practice pflips3 (0 min 24 sec)
Old Mar 23, 2012, 03:32 PM
AMA# 548800
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
here are some tick tocks and trying to get the flips down . still need some practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6weOgEyt5ug
Old Mar 23, 2012, 05:01 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
here are some tick tocks and trying to get the flips down . still need some practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6weOgEyt5ug
you need phoenix, the 250 looks like it's got a tail wag. I'd be struggling to learn with your sim
Old Mar 23, 2012, 05:57 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
jombo let us know when you get the futaba plug in the mail, and i'll try and help you out with your setup in phoenix. You're going to love phoenix jombo.

http://vimeo.com/39080449
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:22 PM
AMA# 548800
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
i know , its really hard to fly , the furion is worse . i ended up getting a dx5e for 59.00 . it dosent have a back in stock date for the futaba plug and amain seems to have a april 6th date for the plug . i should of just goten the one with the radio and sucked up the extra 40.00 , this rate i paid an extra 10.00 for the radio lol , live and learn .
Old Mar 23, 2012, 06:25 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
i know , its really hard to fly , the furion is worse . i ended up getting a dx5e for 59.00 . it dosent have a back in stock date for the futaba plug and amain seems to have a april 6th date for the plug . i should of just goten the one with the radio and sucked up the extra 40.00 , this rate i paid an extra 10.00 for the radio lol , live and learn .
we all been there jombo, you're not alone
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:15 PM
Malaysian Flier
Selangor, Malaysia
Joined Jan 2008
238 Posts
Pitchp,
Have u tried realflight? I tried few time pheonix but I prefer realflight; as for me it's more realistic to my real live flight.
zhnme523 is offline Find More Posts by zhnme523
Old Mar 23, 2012, 11:26 PM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhnme523 View Post
Pitchp,
Have u tried realflight? I tried few time pheonix but I prefer realflight; as for me it's more realistic to my real live flight.
I got all the simulators.

with phoenix if you really give it a chance you can customise your heli to the one in real life.

I'm always using the 250 heli in phoenix with my custom hk250gt canopy

A 250 flies differently to a 450 or bigger birds. I got mine set at 4500 HS
Last edited by pitchp; Mar 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:21 AM
AMA# 548800
Joined Dec 2007
5,150 Posts
pitchp , the sim helecopter i was using was the align 500 , the smallest bird on basic is the furion 450 . its really all your fault i didnt want to do 3D but its so much FUN . it gets boring just cutting up the sky , thank you if it werent for you , i probably wouldnt even tryed
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:35 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
that is very good jombo. It's good to hear that you are taking advantage of all the different facets of what this hobby has to offer. Taking them to their fullest and also having fun. Once you get your futaba cable let me know and i'll try to help you out with the setup and with the recording, it's very easily done. very good jombo, very good.