SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Hallmark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 04:29 PM
Australia, SA, Munno Para
Joined Feb 2012
117 Posts
Mini-Review
E-Flite T-34 Mentor ePTS (RTF)

Hey All,

I decided to add another plane to the hangar a couple of days ago and I think I have found my best plane yet! I have been bitten by the cheap and nasty products too many times and now I want to make sure I get quality for my money.

The next plane I want to get is the E-Flite Scimitar Carbon-Z. Look it up if you have time it is a great looking and performing plane. After that I am getting the Habu 32 DF ARF (yes another EDF, but not a crappy foamie)...

I will add more to this blog later today, but I wanted to share with those of you who are not aware of these great manufacturers that they are out there and well worth a look.

I built this plane in less than two hours from start to finish and it looks grand!
Hallmark is offline Find More Posts by Hallmark
to remove ads between posts