HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 07, 2012, 04:13 PM
Joined Feb 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
New Member Introductions Thread

I know I don't have enough posts, but here goes to not getting deleted.

New members need a place to introduce themselves to their new community.

I have been stalking the threads here for a few weeks and want to begin participating. Most forums I have been involved with have a place to introduce yourself. Don't you care who I am!!!

I enjoy learning from everyone and hope that in the future I can begin answering other peoples questions.
aaronbru is offline Find More Posts by aaronbru
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2012, 02:18 AM
Noobie
United States, LA, Fort Polk South
Joined Jan 2012
58 Posts
I agree, it is nice because you will know if someone new joins from within your area. If you know this information you can either help them or if they are just new to the site and have been flying for a min. they maybe willing to share information or take a noobie underthier wings (Pun intended).

Got my vote.
TheCaption is offline Find More Posts by TheCaption