SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:02 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Discussion
Hey Mr. President. Where's my phone call?

Ms Fluke got a phone call. How touching. How about the folks on the other side?

Quote:
I'm a daughter and a mother, but I didn't get one phone call when I was called a mobster, a terrorist, a nazi, a tea bagger, a homophobe and a racist.
What we already know...the horror over name calling and 'demonization' only goes one way.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:25 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
362 Posts
Awaaa, boo hoo. Was she singled out and slandered by a hypocritical bloated druggie on a national syndicated radio show? Not the same.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:27 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Did she choose with full intent to single herself out, go in front of the Govt of the United States in a public venue to air her displeasure with other people not being forced to pay for her sexual choices...then complain about the public discussion of her goals?
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:34 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,861 Posts
Phone calls only come to those who stage the sham, and are rewarded for the sock puppet they are. You raised the key point, public discussion of her goals… and her puppet masters.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:40 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Phone calls only come to those who stage the sham, and are rewarded for the sock puppet they are. You raised the key point, public discussion of her goals… and her puppet masters.
HEY! Sockpuppets are people too.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:44 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
HEY! Sockpuppets are people too.
Yeah but this one is so.... sock puppet even the left can't remember most calls come with caller id...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/05/sa...#ixzz1oHFYwto8

The Obama call, is quite the collaboration of propaganda.
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:45 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Did she choose with full intent to single herself out, go in front of the Govt of the United States in a public venue to air her displeasure with other people not being forced to pay for her sexual choices...then complain about the public discussion of her goals?
You have no idea what her sexual choices are. She has every right to complain about rush's visous slander and personal attack which has nothing to do with discusing the issues. Your hypocracy is showing. The poor lady in yor link put herself out there as you describe so according to you, she had it comming. Nothing you have said excuses rush's slander and personal attack.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:48 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
You have no idea what her sexual choices are.
Of course we do. She told us about some of them.

Quote:
She has every right to complain about rush's visous slander and personal attack which has nothing to do with discusing the issues. Your hypocracy is showing. The poor lady in yor link put herself out there as you describe so according to you, she had it comming.
How is my 'hypocrasy' showing? Describe what you think I have contradicted myself on.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:48 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
You have no idea what her sexual choices are. She has every right to complain about rush's visous slander and personal attack which has nothing to do with discusing the issues. Your hypocracy is showing. The poor lady in yor link put herself out there as you describe so according to you, she had it comming. Nothing you have said excuses rush's slander and personal attack.
She is the one that decided she would step out in to the light and be looked at like a bug under a microscope.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:52 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Holding her responsible for that choice would mean treating her like an adult and fully independent woman, instead of a would be dependent demanding someone else be forced to pay for her choices.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:57 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
She is the one that decided she would step out in to the light and be looked at like a bug under a microscope.
So slander is ok by you if someone talks publicly. Nice.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:03 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Of course we do. She told us about some of them.

How is my 'hypocrasy' showing? Describe what you think I have contradicted myself on.
You post a link about some poor lady that supposedly got called names while saying that sandra had it comming. So you have no reason to post your tea partier story because, according to you, she deserved it.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:20 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,200 Posts
And the threads just keep on coming........filled with babble. This has gone beyond hilarious.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:26 PM
Vertical Wake
visalia ca
Joined Dec 2002
735 Posts
What did you expect, Goat. Bill Maher has said much, much more vile things. But hey, that's different.
splatman is offline Find More Posts by splatman
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot View Post
Yeah but this one is so.... sock puppet even the left can't remember most calls come with caller id...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/05/sa...#ixzz1oHFYwto8

The Obama call, is quite the collaboration of propaganda.
from that link

Quote:
Fluke rejected the notion that others often use similarly heated rhetoric, like “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg, who often tells racy jokes on the show. According to Fluke, Limbaugh’s case was different because of his persistency.
limbaughs case is different to her and the leftists because they DO NOT CARE WHEN FELLOW LEFTISTS DO THE SAME THING

they are hypocrites and nothing else
fdawg is offline Find More Posts by fdawg
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)