Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by peg-leg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 04:02 PM
United States, FL, Lakeland
Joined Apr 2009
45 Posts
Trader Rating: 160
For Sale
Custom Transmitter Straps

Hello all!

I am a disabled veteran wanting to get into the wonderful world of RC flying. Had a few Heli's, wanting to play with fixed wings, and am actually Scratchbuilding my own airplane.
I have been making bracelets, key-chains, dog collars and what-not for a while...and decided to expand my craft to Neck Straps for your transmitters.

This neck strap is fashioned from approximately 25 feet of Military 550 Paracord.

It is FULLY adjustable...whether you want your tx low on your body or high, just slide the webbing like a "bolo tie"
Has a quick disconnect from your transmitter...
Wide "Double Solomon Bar" weave for comfort on the back of your neck...
Stylish look at the field...
two, and even three color schemes...

$20 shipped in the U.S.A.

Many colors available, please contact me by PM and we can discuss what you like.

I have positive feedback here, and am a trusted seller on Ebay, if you wish to see my feedback it is "pegleggmx"

I want to thank all the wonderful people who have given these a try, and given me a chance.

peg-leg is offline Find More Posts by peg-leg
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread