Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tosjduenfs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 01:37 AM
Joined Jul 2006
345 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
Quad Frame for sale.

This quad is made from 1/16" G10 and 3/8" poplar arms.

All together the frame is approximately 140g.

Motor to motor is approximately 18" adjacent and 25" crosswise.

The frame has holes for CC board(30.5mm square) and for KK board (45mm square) and the boards can be mounted in + and x configurations.

Comes with a battery plate that can also be mounted for a + or x configuration.

Comes with all nylon 4-40 hardware. Nylon screws will break in a crash, which will help absorb energy and increase the likelyhood of saving the frame and other valuable components. Steel screws can be substituted for holding the arms on if desired (if you want steel screws instead, let me know, however it is not recommended).

4 motor mount plates with standard 16mm and 19mm mounting pattern.

Landing gear is mounted with zip ties as shown in photos. Also helps protect components on hard landings.

I'm asking 25$ shipped ConUS. I've been experimenting with new tools in my cnc mill, so I make the occasional extra frame for fun.
Attached Thumbnails
tosjduenfs is offline Find More Posts by tosjduenfs
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:01 AM
Flying like a bird!
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, Riyadh
Joined Feb 2010
252 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Hi tosjduenfs,

I am interested.
If you can ship to Saudi Arabia.
( I wll bear the shipping charges)

You may send your paypal ID.

Dominic
Riyad,
Saudi Arabia
++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosjduenfs View Post
This quad is made from 1/16" G10 and 3/8" poplar arms.

All together the frame is approximately 140g.

Motor to motor is approximately 18" adjacent and 25" crosswise.

The frame has holes for CC board(30.5mm square) and for KK board (45mm square) and the boards can be mounted in + and x configurations.

Comes with a battery plate that can also be mounted for a + or x configuration.

Comes with all nylon 4-40 hardware. Nylon screws will break in a crash, which will help absorb energy and increase the likelyhood of saving the frame and other valuable components. Steel screws can be substituted for holding the arms on if desired (if you want steel screws instead, let me know, however it is not recommended).

4 motor mount plates with standard 16mm and 19mm mounting pattern.

Landing gear is mounted with zip ties as shown in photos. Also helps protect components on hard landings.

I'm asking 25$ shipped ConUS. I've been experimenting with new tools in my cnc mill, so I make the occasional extra frame for fun.
Attached Thumbnails
dompower is offline Find More Posts by dompower
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:34 AM
Joined Jul 2006
345 Posts
Hi Dominic,

I suppose I can ship it to you. I was not able to PM you. Would you be able to PM me your address so I can figure out what the shipping charges would be?

Thanks
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:37 AM
Joined Jul 2006
345 Posts
On second thought I don't think it would be worth it. USPS says it would be a minimum of $38 to ship to Saudi Arabia. I'm very sorry.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:41 AM
Flying like a bird!
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, Riyadh
Joined Feb 2010
252 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Hi tosjduenfs,
USPS charging is like that.
There are many cheaper options too...like EMS (speed post) or something else..

however check for shipping to
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia
pin code: 11416

I PMed my completed address to you.

(Last time somebody sent ...from US for USD20 only. I dont know how did he do)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosjduenfs View Post
On second thought I don't think it would be worth it. USPS says it would be a minimum of $38 to ship to Saudi Arabia. I'm very sorry.
dompower is offline Find More Posts by dompower
Closed Thread