HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by w1indse7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 08:30 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Found
Parkzone Spitfire Mk IX BNF + What brand of Lipo would you buy?

Hi,

If anyone has a spitfire BNF for sale, let me know. I am also probably going to add the e-flite 10-15 size retracts, so if anyone has an extra set of those laying around that they'd like to sell... I might be interested.

ALSO, what brand of LIPO packs do you guys trust? There are soo many on-line these days and for a lot cheaper than OEM. I am a middle of the road guy, I would rather pay for quality, durability, dependability, but I do like a deal when I see one.

Thanks!

MIGHT also consider a "F4U wildcat" ..

Thanks guy's for helping me find answers for my 10,000 questions!
w1indse7 is offline Find More Posts by w1indse7
Last edited by w1indse7; Mar 05, 2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: make it mo betta
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2012, 12:13 AM
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Feb 2010
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
I have the Parkzone Spitfire with the retracts and have been very happy with the airplane. Lately I have started buying the nanotech batteries from Hobbyking. You really cant go wrong with the price and quality. The USA warehouse is a great option, the batteries arrive within a few days of ordering. I have been one of the lucky ones that has not had a dead battery arrive from Hobbyking but I have had more than a few from other retailers. Check out the link; this is what I have purchased for that airplane. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html
haines74 is offline Find More Posts by haines74
Old Mar 06, 2012, 12:47 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,108 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by haines74 View Post
I have the Parkzone Spitfire with the retracts and have been very happy with the airplane. Lately I have started buying the nanotech batteries from Hobbyking. You really cant go wrong with the price and quality. The USA warehouse is a great option, the batteries arrive within a few days of ordering. I have been one of the lucky ones that has not had a dead battery arrive from Hobbyking but I have had more than a few from other retailers. Check out the link; this is what I have purchased for that airplane. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html
+1 for hobbyking turnigy nano-techs
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Mar 06, 2012, 08:45 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Cool. That is a very attractive price for that size of Lipo
w1indse7 is offline Find More Posts by w1indse7
Closed Thread