HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2012, 11:01 AM
0.9g retracts
3" from insanity, 2' from the computer ,Richford, Tioga county, Southern Tier, New York, U.S., North American Continent, Northern hemisphere, Earth, The Sol System, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe, The Current Dimension, Your Selected Realm of Reality.
Joined Dec 2006
1,946 Posts
New Product
0.9g Retracts Mk.II *NOW LASER CUT*

Thanks to Zeke at Park Scale Models the retracts are now beautifully laser cut and extraordinarily precise.

Dimensions for the mechanism only: Gear Up Gear down
Length: 12.5mm 9mm
Height: 7mm 10mm
Width: 7.5mm 7.5mm
Weight with 5" .032" steel strut: 0.90g (first production batch was exactly 0.89g each, pictured is the very first on I built, not a production model).

The strut will need to be bent and trimmed to your model, as such weight will be slightly less.

RCG'er milesperpound's P-51 with the V.1 micro retracts (posts 35 and 38)

NemoSkull's P-51 with V.2 retracts

I'm selling them for $5 each, and $2 shipped First Class USPS in the US, $4 international (note, if you order more than 10 the shipping may be different since it's on a weight basis). Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Also, if you have something you're willing to trade (micro plane gear, radio gear, ect) I am more than willing to consider it.
Yellow Baron is offline Find More Posts by Yellow Baron
Last edited by Yellow Baron; Aug 20, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2012, 08:46 AM
0.9g retracts
3" from insanity, 2' from the computer ,Richford, Tioga county, Southern Tier, New York, U.S., North American Continent, Northern hemisphere, Earth, The Sol System, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe, The Current Dimension, Your Selected Realm of Reality.
Joined Dec 2006
1,946 Posts
Just sent 6 more over seas. Still have parts for dozens more.
Yellow Baron is offline Find More Posts by Yellow Baron
Old May 29, 2012, 04:38 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2012
191 Posts
got mine this morning. impressed with the quality. will get some pictures up when i get them installed. don't think it will be any time soon though as i have another few projects on the go.
paul_mccaughey is offline Find More Posts by paul_mccaughey