HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Ernes82, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 05:53 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi all.

I am interested in buying your Whiteman's stand if you feel that you are not using it at all.

I just need to get it with all the parts (complete set) and we can negotiate a good price for you.

Regards.
Ernes82 is offline Find More Posts by Ernes82
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 06:03 AM
TJK
United States, PA, Harrisburg
Joined Feb 2001
123 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
I have one, please check your e-mail.
TJK is offline Find More Posts by TJK
Old Mar 10, 2012, 06:39 AM
Teague ,a small town in central; Texas
Joined Jan 2006
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
If he doesn't buy it please email me with Price. Thanks
linden.utsey@sbcglobal.net
spoiled brat is offline Find More Posts by spoiled brat
Old Mar 10, 2012, 07:11 AM
United States, NH, Suncook
Joined Oct 2010
507 Posts
Trader Rating: 142
I have one that I assembled and used one time .still assembled so it is complete and can be dissambeled for mailing pm me with offer mailed from New Hampshire
sagomon is offline Find More Posts by sagomon
Old Apr 02, 2012, 02:17 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi everybody,

I have not been successful in doing business and I am still interested in buying a Whiteman's stand.

Since I have a deadline to close the operation, I will launch my offer, just in case you would be interested:

I offer $150-$200 just for the structure (Whiteman stand). It should be in nice condition and complete, and a set of pictures of it would be desirable.

I will also pay (of course) the shipping costs, and I might arrange all the process; just I need that the seller send me the dimensions of the package and its weight.

I realize that sending this item to Europe might be a little bit embarrasing, but I would appreciate your effort.

Best regards, I am looking forward to hearing from your offers!!
Ernes82 is offline Find More Posts by Ernes82