HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Ernes82, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 04:56 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi all.

I am interested in buying your Whiteman's stand if you feel that you are not using it at all.

I just need to get it with all the parts (complete set) and we can negotiate a good price for you.

Regards.
Ernes82 is offline Find More Posts by Ernes82
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 06:20 AM
United States, KY, Hardin
Joined Jun 2011
712 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
I had forgotten all about these
brings back some memories whats it been about 15 years

a friend of mine had one, it didnt work to well for him as a training aid
dave brown did him better than this did
well if your going to find one here would be a good place

good luck
satgod is offline Find More Posts by satgod
Old Mar 05, 2012, 10:10 AM
Wakka Wakka
USA, OH, Greenville
Joined Dec 2009
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
My flying buddy totaled a Concept 30 on that stand back in about 1990. The company claimed it couldn't be done. Man it was hilarious.
streborz is online now Find More Posts by streborz
Old Mar 05, 2012, 11:32 AM
Joined Aug 2008
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
stand

I bought one way back when. I didn't like it. Too woobly - and I couldn't even get the heli to sit level prior to spinning it up. I gave up on it the first week I had it and went to a hula hoop training gear.
IHateThatTree is offline Find More Posts by IHateThatTree
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:18 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Whiteman Training Stand for RC Helis

Hi everybody,

I have not been successful in doing business and I am still interested in buying a Whiteman's stand.

Since I have a deadline to close the operation, I will launch my offer, just in case you would be interested:

I offer $150-$200 just for the structure (Whiteman stand). It should be in nice condition and complete, and a set of pictures of it would be desirable.

I will also pay (of course) the shipping costs, and I might arrange all the process; just I need that the seller send me the dimensions of the package and its weight.

I realize that sending this item to Europe might be a little bit embarrasing, but I would appreciate your effort.

Best regards, I am looking forward to hearing from your offers!!
Ernes82 is offline Find More Posts by Ernes82