HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by droydx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 11:42 AM
Fun ain't cheap!
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Apr 2003
2,983 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Sold
Multiplex Cularis Glider

Here is my trusty old Cularis, 100 inches of foamy fun. I used this ship to fly at some dicey places, hence the "battle scares", but nothing that affects flight, all is really nice. This is a glider only, but you could convert it to electric very easily. I did some nice upgrades, replacing the stock fiberglass longerons with carbon. This stiffens up the tail nicely. The front of the fuselage has fiber tape for landing on roads, nothing is broken on this ship though, just some love marks! When I got this, it came with some small cirrus servos already installed in the wing. I installed some good (not bad centering HS81's for rudder and elevator. I got all the fiddly connectors to work well, and balanced it correctly...these things fly well, but need to really move around..not a beginner sailplane. All you'll need to do is install your own radio, and battery. Will ship to the continental US in original box to you for $160.00 Local Pick up at the Weaselfest for $140.00! First to PM me, gets it.
droydx is offline Find More Posts by droydx
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by droydx; Mar 05, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 10:22 AM
Fun ain't cheap!
Joined Apr 2003
2,983 Posts
Price has been reduced to $160.00 shipped, $140.00 LPU!

Andy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Sosos
Old Mar 05, 2012, 02:21 PM
Fun ain't cheap!
Joined Apr 2003
2,983 Posts
Model is sold pending payment, Thanks!