HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by CorporalB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 09:13 AM
computer geek
United Kingdom, England, Chippenham
Joined Dec 2010
372 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FY-X4 Pro Quad, motors, ESC, pre-assembled/soldered

Feiyutech FY-X4 Pro Quadcopter kit - pre-assembled and soldered

sale includes:

FY-X4 Pro Quadcopter frame
4 x 960kv 15A motors(w/prop adapters)
4 x 20A Hobbywing ESC
4 x 10"x4.5" slow fly props (2CW 2CCW)
Deans connector to 4 way JST connector to power ESCs
1 x velcro LiPo strap
all equipment pre-installed (props and top plate will be removed for ease of shipping)

3 of the 4 ESC have had the red wire carefully removed from the servo plug in order to correctly supply the flight controller with only 1 x 5v input. This is easily reversible, the wire is simply held back with insulating tape and can be inserted back into the plug at any time.

It will not include the GoPro (ha you wish lol), but if you want I'll leave the GoPro sticky mount attached to the top plate.

The frame requires soldering together in places in order for the build in LEDs to work. I have already soldered these joints to a good standard so I'll want to sell the quad fully built / pre-assembled (plus that's easier for you as no soldering required )

as you can see, plenty of room for FPV gear:

However, no FPV gear included in the sale.

here's how it flies:
LOS Flips 'n Rolls (1 min 54 sec)

frame is in mint condition, no "extra" holes drilled anywhere, only ever used sticky pads to attach stuff to it and all adhesive residue removed.

Genuine reason for sale, I now have a Tricopter and dont see the point in having too many multirotor craft cluttering up my workbench (dining room table lol)

130 delivered to UK address

no flight controller included.
CorporalB is offline Find More Posts by CorporalB
Last edited by CorporalB; Mar 04, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 04, 2012, 06:22 AM
Fly-FPV
United Kingdom, Tring
Joined Feb 2012
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
pm sent
Andy Bourne is offline Find More Posts by Andy Bourne