SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Shlne, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 04, 2012, 01:51 AM
USA, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Nov 2008
26 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Extreme Flight Airboss Elite 45

Hey guys, I am looking to transition from fixed wing airplanes to multicopters so I am getting rid of all of my FW stuff! I have an Extreme Flight Airboss Elite 45 amp ESC and I'd like to get $75 for it. I will ship anywhere in the cont 48 for $6 and will except cash if you are local or paypal if you're not. It's been in a few planes that took a few hits but nothing more than a broken landing gear or torn up wing. Works just fine! PM me if you are interested. I also have a 2814t Tourque motor that is the perfect match for this ESC for sale as well and a whole slew of other stuff (ESCs Servos, motors RX etc) so let me know if you are interested and I'll give you 10% off if you order 3 or more items!

Shlne is offline Find More Posts by Shlne
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread