HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by delta_kilo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 08:25 PM
United States, WA, Everett
Joined Nov 2011
58 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Brand New StuMax 80mm duct fan unit with 1738kV motor installed

So I ordered a StuMax 80mm duct fan unit with HET 700-60-1738kV motor installed direct from Stu several weeks ago. Actually it's so recent I haven't received the unit yet but Stu swears he sent it out and I'll have it any day. My problem is I have decided to go in a different direction plane wise than I had originally planed. This leaves me with a brand spankin new StuMax 80mm fan unit and motor Stu personally set up that I have nothing for it to go in.

Since it's new direct from Stu I'm looking to get out of it what I put into it other than the shipping I paid to have Stu ship it from Australia to the U.S. So I'm eating the $35 shipping.

He charged me $320 for the duct fan unit, and $110 for the motor and setup test run to make sure it's all good.

I'll ship it Priority Shipping through the Postal Service anywhere in the U.S. for $10.00. So in theory instead of buying a new one through Stu I can safe you $25 because of the shipping.

We can do the transaction through PayPal so both of us are covered and I'm verified on PayPal as well. I wont accept cash, check, or money order. I'll update PayPal with the tracking info as soon as I ship it out which would be within 1 or 2 business days.

So if interested email me at kolb.derek@gmail.com and if you know Stu I'm sure he can verify yes indeed he just sent me this unit.
delta_kilo is offline Find More Posts by delta_kilo
Last edited by delta_kilo; Mar 06, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 09:46 PM
Joined May 2011
3,297 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Love the Fan!! Do you have it? Pics? Whats the total cost here? $450 shipped?
ZACATTACK is offline Find More Posts by ZACATTACK
Old Mar 06, 2012, 12:38 AM
United States, WA, Everett
Joined Nov 2011
58 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Yep send me an email so we can talk about the details. kolb.derek@gmail.com
delta_kilo is offline Find More Posts by delta_kilo