HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by htmlhuh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:51 PM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Huge lot rc bikes. Have to sell :( nuova faor venom etc

I will add and remove items from this posting as time goes on. First up is my nuova faor. I never ran it. The box says its a sf506 I hav a binder of instructions. I thought this was the original sf501 that was built with the weekly magazines as that's what I was looking for and why I bought it. With shipping I have almost 600 in it I know I won't get that back. Make an offer. The body is very thick unlike other lexan bodies this one is hard plastic and so is the rider with moveable arms...
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/y...1/036b520a.jpg

htmlhuh is offline Find More Posts by htmlhuh
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2012, 03:59 PM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
I have to get rid of all my stuff due to my back problems. I need the money for surgery as I do not have insurance. So I'll be listing everything over time. Even my extremely rare new in box kyosho yz250 Moto cross rider nitro version.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 04:04 PM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
Everything is brand new and unfinished. Everything is here in the kit including the engine which I don't think was offered with this.

Old Mar 05, 2012, 12:54 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
love that yz250
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Mar 07, 2012, 07:15 AM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
Yz250 is sold. I have 2 new in box silverlit ducatis for sale as well as another new silverlit with Losi brushless system and hitec metal gear ball bearing servo. The third silverlit needs to be completed. I'll take 150 shipped for the 2 new ones in the box and 150 for the one that needs to be completed with the brushless system and hitec servo. I have 100 bucks in the servo and brushless system alone. It's never been ran and I will include a 1/12 scale tamiya Kawasaki for parts. You can use the wheels and tires from it as well as put the Kawasaki body on the silverlit with a little work. I think those prices are very fair considering a new silverlit is around 90 bucks plus shipping and usually has to come from another country. I will ship anything worldwide for actual shipping costs prices negotiable on multiple purchases. Thank you all. I need to reach a 10k dollar goal to be able to have back surgery. I'm at about 20 percent the way there.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 08:21 AM
High Dynamic Thrust
United States, FL, Mt Dora
Joined Feb 2007
2,288 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
is that repsol for sale? how much? i know ducati but i dont know what silverlit is..
stoneenforcer is online now Find More Posts by stoneenforcer
Old Mar 07, 2012, 09:19 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
good luck raising the money for your surgery hope it goes well i no how painful backs can be i broke mine in 3 places 10 years ago and am still recovering
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Mar 07, 2012, 09:38 AM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
Thanks for the wishes! Yes the repsol is a nuova faor nitro. The box says its a sf506 it has some option parts on it and an engine. Just needs electronics. I've never ran it I also have a bunch of extra wheels tires and other parts for nuova faor and thunder tiger bikes as well as a carbon fiber chassis from crazy but racing that's brand new. I'll post more pictures. The bike comes with that binder full of instructions. I think that bike is one of the ones they sold in parts through the mail and you slowly built it as new magazines came out. I am not sure. I have about 600 in the nuova faor with the magazines I know I won't get that out of it make me an offer maybe we can work something out. I'll post more pictures of it as well as all of the extras I have for it and thunder tiger you might be interested in the whole lot. Thanks