SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 03, 2012, 04:19 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Bug
why am I being kicked off

just singed up here under another name.first time account. within 5 minutes got a prompt that said I was charges points for abusing a map. then two minutes later another email that said sorry, that was a mistake and it was reversed. then another two minutes later that said I was spam and trolling. it closed my account. what is with this site? Do you want members or not?

I probabaly broke a rule here but since I canot write you on another name, i wanted to understand. Do I have to pay to get on?

Other name was rcgrouptruther. Dunno if that name was a bad one. please help. thanks you.
edfluver is offline Find More Posts by edfluver
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 12:53 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
We do not allow multiple accounts or troll accounts.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator